Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I refuse to believe Kanye didnt have good bars on this album. He can be corny @ times and he did lose some writers, but I think Ye was fully aware that he needed to come correct on this album.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Kanye is the most hillarious rapper of all time and really excellent when it come's to social and introspective content. Maybe the writer didn't like him because he is a but corny sometimes( which I love) and doesn't spit super fast. Who cares honestly.

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
SupaDupa said:
I refuse to believe Kanye didnt have good bars on this album. He can be corny @ times and he did lose some writers, but I think Ye was fully aware that he needed to come correct on this album.
What I heard of Murder to Excellence wasnt corny at all

·
Registered
332 Posts
This guy is a huge nas fan :joe: normal that he hates on jay and kayne...but if he says wtt is impressive it means wtt is classic :smug:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
rg19 said:
What I heard of Murder to Excellence wasnt corny at all
I wasn't speaking on just a specific tracks. Kanye isnt the most lyrical but he makes really witty lines. There has been instances when they just come off as kind of corny

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
SupaDupa said:
I wasn't speaking on just a specific tracks. Kanye isnt the most lyrical but he makes really witty lines. There has been instances when they just come off as kind of corny
Oh yeah I was agreeing with you in the fact that he was going to come correct on some tracks.

Of course some of his lines are corny, theyve always been. But its one of the reasons people like him so much

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
So wait, the only publication that criticizes his rapping doesn't even specialize in rap. Basically, I'd rather believe 10 websites that have been covering rap for a while and know what to look for in lyricism over The Vine. Not stanning, just using common sense.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I mean come on, we all knew that lyrically Jay >>> Ye on this album. But I don't think it's as bad as the writer wrote it down.

5 more days!!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts