Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i was listening to lil waynes im not a human being ep. and im listening to the production and im like wtf is this shit???
im mean it wasnt bad bt listening to kanye's production that is complex makes me apreciate beats alot more now. Imagine if lil wayne had better production hed be much better IMO

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
definitely, it has changed how i listen to music lol
i feel the same way, i put down other rappers' choice of beats all the time, like why the hell are you rapping over this fuckery of a beat?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^ u from fort lauderdale to?? dats was up but yea i feel the exact same way man..

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh alright thats cool i live in fort lauderdale borderline plantation.... im just glad theres other yeezy fans here besides me... it seems like nobody around here enjoys his music except for me

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
kanyebra said:
oh alright thats cool i live in fort lauderdale borderline plantation.... im just glad theres other yeezy fans here besides me... it seems like nobody around here enjoys his music except for me
well soon it might just be you lol, i'm moving to New York in 2 weeks lol.
But I'm by Plantation all the time.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
yeah i have a hard time listening to other hip hop cause im so used to the beautiful production kanye has given us throughout the years

he makes it look easy and makes you wonder why everyone else is so far behind talentwise.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I LIVE IN THE 305 MIAMI!!!!
..EVEN THOUGH MOST PEOPLE HERE LIKE THAT DIRTY SOUTH STUFF -______-

BUT ANYWAY YOU ARE DEFINITELY RIGHT... HE HAS SOME OF THE BEST PRODUCTION QUALITY IN THE GAME!!!!

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
wow a lot of Florida people in here.

i live about 30 minutes from West Palm Beach

my shithole town is called Jensen Beach.

all Gucci,Weezy,Soulja,Drake and Eminem fans,

Kanye Fans - 1 (me)

there were 2 but she moved to California (just so happened to be my best friend lmao)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
IamTodders said:
wow a lot of Florida people in here.

i live about 30 minutes from West Palm Beach

my shithole town is called Jensen Beach.

all Gucci,Weezy,Soulja,Drake and Eminem fans,

Kanye Fans - 1 (me)

there were 2 but she moved to California (just so happened to be my best friend lmao)
if I wasn't moving to NY, I would move to West Palm, especially east of Okeechoebee.  That place is so beautiful.
but yea, most people down here enjoy gucci, waka, and such.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
shev said:
if I wasn't moving to NY, I would move to West Palm, especially east of Okeechoebee.  That place is so beautiful.
but yea, most people down here enjoy gucci, waka, and such.
lucky, i wanna move to NY......i live about an hour south of Okeechoebee.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
IamTodders said:
lucky, i wanna move to NY......i live about an hour south of Okeechoebee.
lol, not lucky, it's just the right time, i've been waiting to do this move since 2003!  so just envision it!

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
shev said:
lol, not lucky, it's just the right time, i've been waiting to do this move since 2003!  so just envision it!
oh well i hate where i live and i really wanna move out, and i love NY.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
I like this thread lol. No-body is really a Kanye fan, where I live. Nor do understand what good music is. So I don't bother discussing this kind of stuff with them.  :-\

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
kanyebra said:
i used to live there a few years ago when i was in middle school. i live in hollywood now >_>

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
IamTodders said:
oh well i hate where i live and i really wanna move out, and i love NY.
make a plan and do it!
Wake Up Mr. West said:
i used to live there a few years ago when i was in middle school. i live in hollywood now >_>
Hollywood can kiss my ass! i hate driving there, but the hard rock is dope!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts