Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In your opinion what is Kanye's most intellectual album and single verse?

I am not saying greatest, I am saying intellectual. Examine the thought he puts into the words, how it is crafted.. Which one challenges you to really think?

Graduation - The emotional complexity and introspective lyrics besides 808s are his greatest to date. While Kanye celebrates the height of his power, he is more keen than ever of himself and his surroundings, bragging, but then immediately after this doubting himself. It is a unique album that is as vulnerable as it is triumphant, and it is a strange look into the celebrity psyche. Unlike his other albums, every song on here contains a narrative, making the listener formulate his own interpretation of Kanye's stories. With the ambiguous yet powerful words of I Wonder, the listener can think of a thousands various interpretations for the tale Kanye is telling. I could explain in further detail how brilliant I think I think Graduation is, but that is the jist of my thoughts.

Can't Tell Me Nothing Verse 3 - Similar to my thoughts on Graduation.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
that's not even a fair question. You can't even pin two of his albums together because all of them have a completely different sound, vibe, and feel. And verse wise I like the second verse of All Falls Down because it relates to my life, but that's really a hard question.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
MikeLuis said:
that's not even a fair question. You can't even pin two of his albums together because all of them have a completely different sound, vibe, and feel. And verse wise I like the second verse of All Falls Down because it relates to my life, but that's really a hard question.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Explain why you think these. This is not your FAVOURITE album and verse either. It is completely different.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts