Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


It's funny how many musicians and artists can have shitty attitudes from time to time...but you know, The Doors were only together for around 8 years, while Ye produced The Blueprint in 2001. An album that not only revitalized Jay's career but changed the sonic landscape of hip hop as well. Most of his haters don't even realize he started as a producer.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr Poopybutthole said:
Wait, how do you come to that revelation after some shitty meme tho? :what:
It just got me thinking, I already had this realization years ago but when someone on fb posted this yesterday I had to school them on what the blueprint did for hiphop and jay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,979 Posts
cheeetos said:
It just got me thinking, I already had this realization years ago but when someone on fb posted this yesterday I had to school them on what the blueprint did for hiphop and jay
link to the fb comment
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,789 Posts
People hate Kanye literally because he has a big ego...it aint even that he's an asshole. The most assholish thing he's done is I guess storming the stage for the Taylor thing. But people hate him like he's raped or murdered somebody. Dude just says he's great.....and that really irritates people. Its sad tbh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,534 Posts
El Señor West said:
People hate Kanye literally because he has a big ego...it aint even that he's an asshole. The most assholish thing he's done is I guess storming the stage for the Taylor thing. But people hate him like he's raped or murdered somebody. Dude just says he's great.....and that really irritates people. Its sad tbh
its because hes fucking black
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,607 Posts
Bob Dylan and John Lennon were assholes, too. Hmmm... What makes these two different from Kanye... I can't figure it out for the life of me... (He's black).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
EMY said:
its because hes fucking black
If that was the case, then why don't you see the same hate towards other black rappers? Theres clearly black people who aren't fans of Kanye also.

Obviously there are some racists out there who don't like Kanye simply because he's black, but Kanye does plenty to push people away from him with race having nothing to do with it.

People hate trump.... Is it because he's orange?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,534 Posts
NobodyKnows said:
If that was the case, then why don't you see the same hate towards other black rappers? Theres clearly black people who aren't fans of Kanye also.

Obviously there are some racists out there who don't like Kanye simply because he's black, but Kanye does plenty to push people away from him with race having nothing to do with it.

People hate trump.... Is it because he's orange?
What im saying is, stars like John Lennon said their band was as popular and influential as the fucking BIBLE, but they didnt get nearly as much hate as Ye does if any at all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,789 Posts
NobodyKnows said:
If that was the case, then why don't you see the same hate towards other black rappers? Theres clearly black people who aren't fans of Kanye also.

Obviously there are some racists out there who don't like Kanye simply because he's black, but Kanye does plenty to push people away from him with race having nothing to do with it.

People hate trump.... Is it because he's orange?
Cause he's black and arrogant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,534 Posts
NobodyKnows said:
If that was the case, then why don't you see the same hate towards other black rappers? Theres clearly black people who aren't fans of Kanye also.

Obviously there are some racists out there who don't like Kanye simply because he's black, but Kanye does plenty to push people away from him with race having nothing to do with it.

People hate trump.... Is it because he's orange?
do you really think a rock band with a lead singer as egotistical as Ye would get nearly as much hate?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,641 Posts
EMY said:
What im saying is, stars like John Lennon said their band was as popular and influential as the fucking BIBLE, but they didnt get nearly as much hate as Ye does if any at all
Fucking WHAT? :hah:
There were mass burning of their records, talks of assassinations, massive protests at their shows.
The fuck are you talking about? :what: Kanye's never had the public do anything against him other than bitch.
 
1 - 20 of 163 Posts
Top