Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
i wonder how he took all the pain to replace the 6 teeths to put diamonds there

wow .. i guess he is a motherfucking monster !

·
Registered
323 Posts
khalyebest said:
i wonder how he took all the pain to replace the 6 teeths to put diamonds there

wow .. i guess he is a motherfucking monster !
the ***** was probably under mad anesthesia lol...he ain't feel nothing till he woke up...and then he took pain pills

·
Registered
519 Posts
So his gitlfriend can say... I DONT FRENCH KISS; I DIAMOND KISS, BIAAAAAATCH!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Konuoha said:
You guys know kanye never had those 4 front teeth, they were lost in the car accident. Look for any pic b4 now where yeezy has his bottom row of teeth, he rapped and smiled without showing them ever. Mediatakeout has an article on it. ill put it up inna sec

shaking my motherfucking head....please please please don't listen to Media Takeout on this matter...

·
0 Posts
Konuoha said:
You guys know kanye never had those 4 front teeth, they were lost in the car accident. Look for any pic b4 now where yeezy has his bottom row of teeth, he rapped and smiled without showing them ever. Mediatakeout has an article on it. ill put it up inna sec
I'm pretty sure he could afford new teeth.... :we:

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Konuoha said:
lmao smh

·
Registered
706 Posts
people are seriously retarded to believe that... a millionaire like Kanye wouldn't take the time to get his teeth fixed after the accident...woww

1 - 20 of 78 Posts