Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not on this one,
I love the new Lost in the world, and the additions to Dark fantasy.

i like that Gil's part got its own track, the transition is amazing.
Runaway could play for 20 minutes and I would sit and listen!
I like Swizzy's part coming before Cyhi, it made the song better to me.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
shev said:
not on this one,
I love the new Lost in the world, and the additions to Dark fantasy.

i like that Gil's part got its own track, the transition is amazing.
Runaway could play for 20 minutes and I would sit and listen!
I like Swizzy's part coming before Cyhi, it made the song better to me.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M A R I U S said:
i cant really like lost in the world since its all bon ivers work!
yea Bon's part is critical to the song, but i think Kanye's touches are really present, the song flows better, i thought the drums would annoy me since I'm so used to the movie version, but i love them.  And the part that builds up with the voices is amazing.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Manny said:
Elaborate because woods and lost in the world are two completely different songs
its almost the same song. besides the hook, the drums and the end!
bon ivers song, melody, idea behind it was kinda taken by kanye. of course he changed it. thats what he had to do. but its not enough change for me to say this is the best song ever. so many people who will listen to the song wont even know bon iver and so many people wont give him credit at all. because they dont know!

·
Registered
85 Posts
M A R I U S said:
bon ivers song, melody, idea behind it was kinda taken by kanye. of course he changed it. thats what he had to do. but its not enough change for me to say this is the best song ever. so many people who will listen to the song wont even know bon iver and so many people wont give him credit at all. because they dont know!
nahhhh. their different.

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
yeah, the intro is quite the same, even if they re-recordet it, and there are some little differences...

but when the drums start, its just totally different...

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
M A R I U S said:
at least he's getting more exposure now =\

And I really don't see how it's completely his track, like Kanye even changed the lyrics too the only part he contributes too, the chorus lol. The music is all him, he even changed the flow of it.

my opinion though, I respect yours lol. One of my fav tracks ever tbh

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Szohr said:
at least he's getting more exposure now =\

And I really don't see how it's completely his track, like Kanye even changed the lyrics too the only part he contributes too, the chorus lol. The music is all him, he even changed the flow of it.

my opinion though, I respect yours lol. One of my fav tracks ever tbh
yea true true. It def. is one of kanyes best. Its a crazy song. I just feel bad for Bon Iver for some reason. He did everything sooo good just needed an extra lil twist.
Im sure he got payed for it though. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts