Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vice Minister of Culture in Giza, Egypt said Kylie Minogue will be the last artist to perform next to the pyramids and Sphinx, because they found new antiquities in that area  >_>

EDIT: not really lol
they are just moving the concerts to another side
IGNORE

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MrMido21 said:
i have a source but its in arabic and you wouldnt understand lol

http://www.mbc.net/portal/site/mbc/menuitem.ff2c047b71869fec9318c4cd480210a0/?vgnextoid=6a92eabbddfdb210VgnVCM1000008420010aRCRD&vgnextchannel=d8497fb9d32ee010VgnVCM100000f1010a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=mbcArticle&vgnextnoice=1

http://www.france24.com/ar/node/625029

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Bon614 said:
i have a source but its in arabic and you wouldnt understand lol
lol luckly I do understand Arabic! I read it but you know they emphasized on "in front of Sphinx" Kanye doesn't necessarily have to set his stage there! He could do it on the other side of the pyramids! There's a lot of room in that area! I don't know I'm just praying it still happens..

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MrMido21 said:
lol luckly I do understand Arabic! I read it but you know they emphasized on "in front of Sphinx" Kanye doesn't necessarily have to set his stage there! He could do it on the other side of the pyramids! There's a lot of room in that area! I don't know I'm just praying it still happens..
good point
*prays*

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Bon614 said:
good point
*prays*
Found the line exactly:

أكد حواس أنه سيتم نقل كل الحفلات التي تقام بالقرب من الأهرامات إلى جنوب الهرم الثالث في الجيزة، بعد اكتشاف جدرانٍ من الطوب اللبن في المنطقة التي تقام فيها الحفلات عادةً.

WE'RE SAFE!  :yay:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MrMido21 said:
Found the line exactly:

أكد حواس أنه سيتم نقل كل الحفلات التي تقام بالقرب من الأهرامات إلى جنوب الهرم الثالث في الجيزة، بعد اكتشاف جدرانٍ من الطوب اللبن في المنطقة التي تقام فيها الحفلات عادةً.

WE'RE SAFE!  :yay:
:rage:  :rage:  :rage:  :rage:  :rage:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts