Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sad that KanyeLive had to end the way it did, i had some great memories on that site and a lot of laughs. I guess all good things come to an end and hopefully this site will be exceed Klive.
Here's to some great years on KTT  :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
LiamBro said:
I am sad that KanyeLive had to end the way it did, i had some great memories on that site and a lot of laughs. I guess all good things come to an end and hopefully this site will be exceed Klive.
Here's to some great years on KTT  :D
It's all happened so quickly man!

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Yea man I feel the same way its gonna be hard to just completely leave the site, but its for better :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
That website only got worse from the point I registered on, and that was in the summer of 2007. Back then there were still intelligent, analytic posts being made. Not the kinds of threads that would pop up every 5 minutes, over-analyzing something that didn't even exist yet. I understand it's a Kanye fan site, but some people need to listen to more music, or wait until they're a little bit older before they start talking so much about it. Learn first, then speak.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
West said:
That website only got worse from the point I registered on, and that was in the summer of 2007. Back then there were still intelligent, analytic posts being made. Not the kinds of threads that would pop up every 5 minutes, over-analyzing something that didn't even exist yet. I understand it's a Kanye fan site, but some people need to listen to more music, or wait until they're a little bit older before they start talking so much about it. Learn first, then speak.
yea, it always got out of hand and ppl acted very childish

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Kanyelive achieved so much during the past 3years.

Like gaining recognition from Kidcudi, Semtex, KANYE WEST and 88keys. It would be the source of all kanye information. Kanyelive was a great avenue for musicians (frak, reum, cj, mtrey, criss chords, etc..), Artists (shadesofgrey, monicaagnes, cassoblack, etc..) and sites (FOS, 7daycinema, 365AAY) to promote and gain constructive criticism.

I'm genuinely sad  that kanyelive had to end.

·
0 Posts
MTP said:
Kanyelive achieved so much during the past 3years.

Like gaining recognition from Kidcudi, Semtex, KANYE WEST and 88keys. It would be the source of all kanye information. Kanyelive was a great avenue for musicians (frak, reum, cj, mtrey, criss chords, etc..), Artists (shadesofgrey, monicaagnes, cassoblack, etc..) and sites (FOS, 7daycinema, 365AAY) to promote and gain constructive criticism.

I'm genuinely sad  that kanyelive had to end.
Wow, didnt know about all the recognition, sad to see it go tho.

·
Registered
16,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YoungMoney said:
Wow, didnt know about all the recognition, sad to see it go tho.
KanyeLive was a BIG forum, let's hope this can be as successful. Semtex has already promoted this site before it was even launched so that's a good start haha.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.