Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rihanna obviously get's songs to number 1 hits.
If Kanye did consider working with her on the album, it would be a smart move, no question.

:kanyeshrug:

Also it would be cool to see a song if they had a little chemistry, which they always did.

:sarc2:

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
I hate that featherless chickens voice... I don't understand how she blows up the mainstream charts. Kanye needs to stay away from the commercial shit and keep up with the real shit.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
SMH Chris Brown i like yo music dawg, but you fucked up.

Ironic how because you hit her, you aint hittin that

:problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?::problem?:

:parrot:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.