Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Nothing is written in stone.....................

1st & 15th said:
He mentioned it during his interview with Sway. Hope it comes true.
That's what the article is about.

Then he went and put both on the forthcoming My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy LP.
Forth?  :we:

Key Cameos: Big Sean, Charlie Wilson, CyHi the Prynce, Lloyd Banks, Mos Def, Ryan Leslie and more.
Pusha T is on 4 tracks and he don't get mentioned? Lolx.

·
Registered
591 Posts
When Kanye said that he needed G.O.O.D. Fridays, the first thing to pop into my head was, "Man, I hope he decides to keep G.O.O.D. Fridays even after Christmas." Lil Wayne tried to build reputation as being "Best Rapper Alive" by doing a lot of songs, mixtapes, features, etc. and if Kanye's goal is to be the best rapper alive, I think he'll consider keeping G.O.O.D. Fridays because it'll only make him better. Practice makes perfect and I can see Kanye giving us free music once in awhile every three weeks or so after G.O.O.D. Fridays end at Christmas.

As far as the collab is concerned, I think 50 Cent would be good for the hook. No verse, just hook. Leave the verses for Nas & West.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Micha said:
dude "forthcoming" means the upcoming album, or the next album that is coming soon, not the 4th album lmfao.

and i wud much prefer ye do summit with eminem gaga or jt or just straight up crs tunes. nas is old news sorry. 

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Omari said:
dude "forthcoming" means the upcoming album, or the next album that is coming soon, not the 4th album lmfao.

and i wud much prefer ye do summit with eminem gaga or jt or just straight up crs tunes. nas is old news sorry. 
Haha, I was thinking of that... Thats why I had that confused smiley. -_- Thanks though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
ROHF4L said:
As far as the collab is concerned, I think 50 Cent would be good for the hook. No verse, just hook. Leave the verses for Nas & West.
On his last album Nas dedicated near half a song to dissing 50 cent...

G

·
Omari said:

Nas>>>>>Eminem

Distant Relatives>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Recovery

1 - 18 of 18 Posts