Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
This is soo awesome.
This is obviously being promoted better than Graduation, i had my doubts about the hype, because Graduationt talk was everywhere, but this album will do insane numbers.
I really hope that the public embrace the movie.

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
How the hell does he get THIS much promotion?? It's almost unfair, I can't think of anyone else right now who has all this label support. A film on six major channels/websites? This is like MJ level!

If this doesn't do a mil, then it will never happen again, unless MJ, Elvis and the Beatles ressurect to do some crazy collab lol

G

·
shev said:
This is soo awesome.
This is obviously being promoted better than Graduation, i had my doubts about the hype, because Graduationt talk was everywhere, but this album will do insane numbers.
I really hope that the public embrace the movie.
Graduation was promoted better...plus that bet with 50 Cent definitly helped his sales.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
UltraKid said:
Graduation was promoted better...plus that bet with 50 Cent definitly helped his sales.
no way! we're talking a movie premiering on different networks at the same time, and the soundtrack is a preview of pretty much most of the album, awesome performances at popular award/tv shows, a comeback story from a big controversy, promotion on different continents, anticipation of a new song every week, everything he tweets is under a microscope, the cypher on BET, and now a live q&a after the movie in the most poplular city of the world.

this album is definitely being promoted better.  Yea stronger shot to number one, but what he's doing now is just amazing!

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Omari said:
mj did his thang worldwide ye forgot the rest of the world. so no it aint mj status
Yea but most countries have access to these channels/sites so it kinda is worldwide

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
shev said:
no way! we're talking a movie premiering on different networks at the same time, and the soundtrack is a preview of pretty much most of the album, awesome performances at popular award/tv shows, a comeback story from a big controversy, promotion on different continents, anticipation of a new song every week, everything he tweets is under a microscope, the cypher on BET, and now a live q&a after the movie in the most poplular city of the world.

this album is definitely being promoted better.  Yea stronger shot to number one, but what he's doing now is just amazing!
You can add controversial album cover to that list.  Every news/entertainment site on the net has that shit as a headline.

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
skyhigh said:
no, only usa will be able to watch it on mtv.com & vh1.com

n most of us dont get US mtv or vh1 n dont have bet at all
WHAT. Fuck, do you know if it'll come on MTV2? Because that's the only MTV channel I have over here

1 - 20 of 42 Posts