Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
I think he can. We have to do our part and spread the word with less than 3 weeks to go. I'm buying 3 copies.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
Even with the whole 50 thing he still came up short, plus most people think they have the whole album already. It seems unlikely so i sure as hell hope your right...

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Marty said:
Even with the whole 50 thing he still came up short, plus most people think they have the whole album already. It seems unlikely so i sure as hell hope your right...

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
why did Grad sell so much and people dont see similar results for this?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i think alot of people aka fans of kanye knows that he's underdog right now the real fans knows this so much and if they wanna make a diffference and want him to make sum crazy spectacular real comeback they will buy mad albums so he can thank us all on his twitter so he can go harder for the next album im gonna tell my friends to odee for this album

mark MY words im gonna try to help get this man a mill in a week

·
Registered
350 Posts
There are two, maybe three artists that could push a mil in one week and one of them is a 20 year old girl that still hasn't graduated high school as evidenced by her lyrics. The other is a former MDMA afficionado who took a baby's first syllables as her moniker.

1 - 20 of 331 Posts