Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Ye could win thanks to GOOD Friday's songs, other verses & epic performances.

Eminem, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Drake & Nicki Minaj will make the list too.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
if it were up to me he would be. But I think they are gonna give it to Ross or Em. Simply because they both dropped albums. And according their criteria if I'm not mistaken, it's not only based of lyrical prowess but hype, media impact, etc. And tbh I don't really think anyone beat Ross in that department. He was featured on a ton of songs this past year, and his album like it or not was the soundtrack of 2010's summer. I bet Ross takes hottest MC this year.

T

·
0 Posts
ichiki said:
if it were up to me he would be. But I think they are gonna give it to Ross or Em. Simply because they both dropped albums. And according their criteria if I'm not mistaken, it's not only based of lyrical prowess but hype, media impact, etc. And tbh I don't really think anyone beat Ross in that department. He was featured on a ton of songs this past year, and his album like it or not was the soundtrack of 2010's summer. I bet Ross takes hottest MC this year.
I'm pretty sure that dude who sold 3 million records and had 2 number 1 songs over the summer has something to say about that.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
I'm pretty sure that dude who sold 3 million records and had 2 number 1 songs over the summer has something to say about that.
I know, plus everyone at MTV loves him. But idk i just have a feeling Ross is gonna beat him. Just a feeling, but that's why i mentioned Em as well. Kinda like a reserve pick if you will haha.

T

·
0 Posts
ichiki said:
I know, plus everyone at MTV loves him. But idk i just have a feeling Ross is gonna beat him. Just a feeling, but that's why i mentioned Em as well. Kinda like a reserve pick if you will haha.
Based on the criteria, the only things debatable against Eminem are lyrics and flow. Everything else like impact, buzz, sales there is no debate because he wins those categories hands down. Then it really comes down to which categories mean more to the voters.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Based on the criteria, the only things debatable against Eminem are lyrics and flow. Everything else like impact, buzz, sales there is no debate because he wins those categories hands down. Then it really comes down to which categories mean more to the voters.
Well I mean like everybody wanted Ross on their record. Plus Diddy is behind him too now. And he was everywhere. But you're probably right, Eminem will prlly take it.

T

·
0 Posts
ichiki said:
Well I mean like everybody wanted Ross on their record. Plus Diddy is behind him too now. And he was everywhere. But you're probably right, Eminem will prlly take it.
Come on, man. You don't think everyone and their mother was calling up Em this year? Like I said, the only things you can really argue Ross has over Em is lyrics and flow (I wouldn't argue it, but you can). Everything else though you really can't.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Come on, man. You don't think everyone and their mother was calling up Em this year? Like I said, the only things you can really argue Ross has over Em is lyrics and flow (I wouldn't argue it, but you can). Everything else though you really can't.
Ross got lyrics over em but flow? HELL NO

1 - 20 of 35 Posts