Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
that's so cute when children can respond to the music being authenicated plus i I know a couple of operations myself that i own whats up with the password does that even work or do the sign on have to be hand written im a member again or what/shalll I say good"morning yes I am polite and prefer a vitual social contact yet I have not recieved a vivid conclusion for my rmp/what is the reference for if i didnt clear them by contactual dates or signature I prefer hand and hand mechanics not webbage for my image has been stolen if not by contact then who with no face IAalei

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
tiffanywatkins said:
that's so cute when children can respond to the music being authenicated plus i I know a couple of operations myself that i own whats up with the password does that even work or do the sign on have to be hand written im a member again or what/shalll I say good"morning yes I am polite and prefer a vitual social contact yet I have not recieved a vivid conclusion for my rmp/what is the reference for if i didnt clear them by contactual dates or signature I prefer hand and hand mechanics not webbage for my image has been stolen if not by contact then who with no face IAalei
:huh:

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
tiffanywatkins said:
:psyboom:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
tiffanywatkins said:
:bye:

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
tiffanywatkins said:
what just happened here?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
tiffanywatkins said:
:vom:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm laughing right now who's expecting me to be a child I raise children not quote like one how would you know unless you spammin my forum page got any ideas' on how heartbreak or the next lp should sound I promise that I am 27 in the source that you say that I'm i child besides if i was a child my lyrics wouldnt be so tyte. ad yes i do know how to spell my verbage is correct by choice of idiom

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.