Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that his best work to date is The College Dropout, this shit is an all-time classic.

All Falls Down, Trough The Wire, Slow Jamz, Last Call >>

Late Registration is epic too but I think that the album don't have the power that TCD had .

Heard Em Say, Gold Digger, Diamonds >>>

Graduation is on some next level shit.

Flashing Lights, Stronger, Good Life, I Wonder, Can't Tell Me Nothing are some of the best songs of last decade.

808's was extra shocking.

When I first heard love lockdown I thought that Kanye can't sing.

Honestly I think that the album could have been better.

Paranoid >>>

College Dropout > Graduation > Late Registration > 808

·
Registered
590 Posts
Late Registration.

Nearly every song on that is killer, minus the skits of course.

LR > CD > G > 808 But the gap between each is very small

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
808's > LR > CD > GR

yup 808's is my favourite album by him, dunno but i feel really identified with the whole project

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Marshall Mathers said:
damn, a lot of 808's lovers.

Did you guys discover Kanye with this album?

looking for opinions, or people who agrees with you?

The fact that you do not appreciate the art behind the 808 does not mean that nobody else likes

I listen to Kanye in "late registration"... I had heard before "Jesus Walks" or "througt the wire" but what I heard the whole album still did not seem so good, I put it last among all their cds, but before of any hip hop album

as it is my opinion

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
STATED said:
looking for opinions, or people who agrees with you?

The fact that you do not appreciate the art behind the 808 does not mean that nobody else likes

I listen to Kanye in "late registration"... I had heard before "Jesus Walks" or "througt the wire" but what I heard the whole album still did not seem so good, I put it last among all their cds, but before of any hip hop album

as it is my opinion
um, I think he was asking a simple question without any harm, if people got into Kanye through 808s.  I'm pretty sure he doesn't not like the album.  I put 808s as his least best album as well, but I'm not saying I don't like it. Your post just makes it look like your trying to argue with someone

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
CD>GR>LR>808's tbh.... CD was some classic shit and i really felt graduation... all of his cds are undoubtedly great though.. in my opinion at least

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
8th Wonder said:
um, I think he was asking a simple question without any harm, if people got into Kanye through 808s.  I'm pretty sure he doesn't not like the album.  I put 808s as his least best album as well, but I'm not saying I don't like it. Your post just makes it look like your trying to argue with someone

no guy, I'm peaceful xD

sorry if I offended someone with my point of view

·
Registered
589 Posts
Marshall Mathers said:
damn, a lot of 808's lovers.

Did you guys discover Kanye with this album?
I Think they did! In the beginning of this year i'm listenining to kanye and now i cant stop listening seriously, all cause of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XaDeC2LEdA. The samples of CD, LR & Grad are really really really good! I think i wasted years with these amazing albums. My top 4 is actually in order of appearance: CD - LR - Grad - 808's

1 - 20 of 81 Posts