Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo I LIKE most of Kanye's new songs but I feel like since The Blueprint III, his shit isn't as awsome as it was.

Even though I was disappointed with Jay's rap in BP3, I really felt like the beats that were produced by Kanye were flawless, brillant & elegant.

Minus Life Fast Die Young (& maybe AOFTL) , Kanye's MPC didn't impress me in 2010 (including Hell of A life).

:kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Marshall Mathers said:
Shit could have been way better, but common it is Jay-Z, his worst shit are other people's best work...
i didn't say it was my favorite album of his  :eyeroll:
but it's not his worst either, that album was my jam throughout 09

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
Let's see 2010 in production for Kanye:

Live Fast, Die Young
All of the Lights
Runaway
Lost in the World
Power (co-produced)
Mr. Rager
etc...

I would say his producing some of his finest work this year tbh

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
Let's see 2010 in production for Kanye:

Live Fast, Die Young
All of the Lights
Runaway
Lost in the World
Power (co-produced)
Mr. Rager
etc...

I would say his producing some of his finest work this year tbh
Didn't he do something with a Wu-Tang sample for the Runaway Love Remix?

·
Registered
18 Posts
the Blueprint three is a dope album it's just different hova shit he still kills it just cause someones style is different and not what your used to doesn't mean it sucks man

·
Registered
233 Posts
Since BP3 he's developed a new style. So Appalled (& maybe 'Alright) were the first two examples of this style imo. But I agree that the BP3 production was on a whole different level

·
Banned
7,748 Posts
Mr.Sunny said:
the Blueprint three is a dope album it's just different hova shit he still kills it just cause someones style is different and not what your used to doesn't mean it sucks man
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #REALSHIT

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
You guys need to hear "Be"
BP3 beats are alright but damn,the production on "Be" is fuckin epic
And he produced all of those songs by himself, the last productions by Kanye are with No I.D.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts