Votes: 27 4.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
7081 - 7100 of 82527 Posts

·
Registered
53,787 Posts
NEW BLACK GOD said:
If Kanye's album was called Black American Psycho, with the cover being an painted or real life Ye in a Yeti mask in the same vein of the drop-out bear and also a strait jacket like last night, would y'all be disappointed?
no.

·
Registered
14,294 Posts
NEW BLACK GOD said:
If Kanye's album was called Black American Psycho, with the cover being an painted or real life Ye in a Yeti mask in the same vein of the drop-out bear and also a strait jacket like last night, would y'all be disappointed?
no tbh

·
Premium Member
66,061 Posts
NEW BLACK GOD said:
Black American Psycho is such a cool name. It's perfect

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
NEW BLACK GOD said:

I always noticed that Kanye never gives his fans what they want.  He gives them more.  So yes, I would be very disappointed. 

·
Registered
20,280 Posts
NEW BLACK GOD said:
I swear people on this forum have better ideas than Kanye's camp.

That would be SICK.

·
Banned
8,652 Posts
NEW BLACK GOD said:
yes, very disappointed :tash:

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Remember when everyone thought MBDTF was going to be called A Good Ass Job because Ye mentioned that title a while back? Remember when it wound up being called MBDTF?

I think we can remove Black American Psycho from our minds. Even if Ye was considering it as a title (which is doubtful because a member on KTT wrote a thread about it, I think they were just blowing smoke up our ass) he's probably changed it 100 times.
I also don't think this will be a dark album, hard to have something lighter or inspirational with the title Black American Psycho.
Would've made sense to call MBDTF Black American Psycho, would've fit perfectly. Wouldn't be surprised if that rumored title was for THAT album instead of this one.

All in all, I'm sick of seeing people write about this album as if it were already given a title. I know we don't have anything else to go on yet, but for now just call it The 6th Solo.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Is there anyway I can watch Kanye West's 2013 Abu Dhabi performance in its entirety like you can with his 2011 Coachella performance?

·
Registered
61,570 Posts
Mr. Lexx said:
Remember when everyone thought MBDTF was going to be called A Good Ass Job because Ye mentioned that title a while back? Remember when it wound up being called MBDTF?

I think we can remove Black American Psycho from our minds. Even if Ye was considering it as a title (which is doubtful because a member on KTT wrote a thread about it, I think they were just blowing smoke up our ass) he's probably changed it 100 times.
I also don't think this will be a dark album, hard to have something lighter or inspirational with the title Black American Psycho.
Would've made sense to call MBDTF Black American Psycho, would've fit perfectly. Wouldn't be surprised if that rumored title was for THAT album instead of this one.

All in all, I'm sick of seeing people write about this album as if it were already given a title. I know we don't have anything else to go on yet, but for now just call it The 6th Solo.
The title was just a rumored title and we liked it so we kept it :kanyeshrug:

Ye hasn't confirmed shit except for saying one of his favorite movies is American Psycho :he:

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
RATED K said:
what is this
That must be something relevant !!!! :oblivious: Quick! Let's reply!

PS: HOLY FUCK 1000TH POST  :fck: :mad: :) ;) :-X :eyeroll: :stronger: :popcorn: :kanyeshrug: :epic: :rofl: :delfap: :eek:ldcryfam: :eek:ldcryfam: :cryfam: :mindfk: :xmasslick: :xmasslick: :xmasslick: :xmasslick: :wut: :wellinever: :wd: :ohtu: :he: :xmashat: :xmasohno:

7081 - 7100 of 82527 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.