Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
That Kid Eric said:
I thought it meant the same in this case :dno:
Haha, I just think the word 'great' doesn't come close to doing Nevermind justice.

That is also one of my favourite covers; anyone can relate to the message, and Cobain was certainly on typically acerbic but hilarious form when he thought it up.

·
Registered
34,090 Posts
Porcelina said:
Haha, I just think the word 'great' doesn't come close to doing Nevermind justice.

That is also one of my favourite covers; anyone can relate to the message, and Cobain was certainly on typically acerbic but hilarious form when he thought it up.
:h5: Didn't know you were a Nirvana fan. Nevermind is one of my favorite albums of all time. It's a shame Kurt left us so soon.

·
Registered
578 Posts
The Semtex Stan said:
Retarded comparision.

A naked baby vs Two naked adults fucking.
not really so retarded.  a picture of a naked baby imo is worse than a semi-abstract looking painting of two adults fucking

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
That Kid Eric said:
:h5: Didn't know you were a Nirvana fan. Nevermind is one of my favorite albums of all time. It's a shame Kurt left us so soon.
Oh undoubtedly. One of my faves and Cobain was one of the best things ever to happen to music. It's awful that his excellent music career turned his life into a slow and fatal trainwreck.

Nevermind is my favourite; most big Nirvana fans these days favour In Utero, in my experience.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Goat of album covers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts