Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
28,977 Posts
Cm Ab Fm Bb Eb Ab Fm G Cm
->  v  v    ^  ^    v  v    ^  ^    :|

RH (melody) Starts on an Eb trills, and than trills to C, D E down to Ab, Bb C D, up an octive to C and than down progression Goes : Bb Ab G ^C Bb Ab G F Eb F G F Eb F D C B C D Eb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wtf.? Lmao
I thot i knew Piano
Guess i Dont Lol

Oh no Wait Yes I Get You
But What Are All The Arrows.? > ^ v.?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
28,977 Posts
d thats the movement of the chords. Like you move your hand UP or Down the piano. Cm chord to Ab chord so on and so forth
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
28,977 Posts
Right above middle C is where the right hand starts. and your left hand starts octives of the notes listed with the arrows. good luck playing it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
StewartRiddlez said:
Right above middle C is where the right hand starts. and your left hand starts octives of the notes listed with the arrows. good luck playing it
Im not playing it
im just trying to remake it on logic
to hear it,
and them learn it.
but when you say
Cm you mean Cminor right.?
and What Key Is That.?
cus isnt it just C.? and not Cm.?

and Fb is Fflat Right.?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
28,977 Posts
It's in the key of C minor with a raised 7th in it (harmonic minor). Which is why the Chord before the final Cm chord is a G.

Cm - C Eb G C      I
Ab - Ab C Eb Ab    VI
Fm - F Ab C F      iv
Bb - Bb D F Bb       VII
Eb - Eb G Bb Eb    III      <--- Arpeggios of the Progression
Ab - Ab C Eb Ab     VI
Fm - F Ab C F      iv
G - G B D G          V
Cm - C Eb G C      I

What makes a minor chord is moving the third of the arpeggio down a half step. Thus making it sound darker.
****
m = minor
b = flat


Hope this helps. :salute:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
StewartRiddlez said:
It's in the key of C minor with a raised 7th in it (harmonic minor). Which is why the Chord before the final Cm chord is a G.

Cm - C Eb G C      I
Ab - Ab C Eb Ab    VI
Fm - F Ab C F      iv
Bb - Bb D F Bb       VII
Eb - Eb G Bb Eb    III      <--- Arpeggios of the Progression
Ab - Ab C Eb Ab     VI
Fm - F Ab C F      iv
G - G B D G          V
Cm - C Eb G C      I

What makes a minor chord is moving the third of the arpeggio down a half step. Thus making it sound darker.
****
m = minor
b = flat


Hope this helps. :salute:
Dam Big Help.!
Let Me Put It On The Piano Roll
See If It Works Out
Thanks Alot For The Help BTW
Man I Got Alot To Learn No Lie
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
28,977 Posts
Glad I played my part.

I wrote this verse because I'm making an acoustic version of that song. So tell me what you think.


The World down below is nothing but attitude,
Sounds of chants, but none of it's gratitude.
I try to do me, but what good that'll do,
I’m just praying I never fall from this altitude,
When you’re as high as the stars, even past all the clouds,
They be wishing hard for you to fall back to the ground
Back to the clowns, who laughed and made you a joke,
Blind them with success, and silence them with hope,
Break out of these chains, and slip out of these ropes,
I refuse to stay; I refuse to choke,
Fuck massa, now and days we ****** is getting Masters,
We changing history by sentences and chapters,
Wasn’t allowed in classes, but now we teach ‘em,
The only thing we needed was peace and Jesus,
And now we carry pieces with the face of Jesus,
And they hold pieces but ****** can’t keep the peace man!
Disaster death and diseases; what’s the reasons?
It’s hard having some faith in a world of demons,
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it,
We need a hero we can all believe in...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
StewartRiddlez said:
Glad I played my part.

I wrote this verse because I'm making an acoustic version of that song. So tell me what you think.


The World down below is nothing but attitude,
Sounds of chants, but none of it's gratitude.
I try to do me, but what good that'll do,
I’m just praying I never fall from this altitude,
When you’re as high as the stars, even past all the clouds,
They be wishing hard for you to fall back to the ground
Back to the clowns, who laughed and made you a joke,
Blind them with success, and silence them with hope,
Break out of these chains, and slip out of these ropes,
I refuse to stay; I refuse to choke,
Fuck massa, now and days we ****** is getting Masters,
We changing history by sentences and chapters,
Wasn’t allowed in classes, but now we teach ‘em,
The only thing we needed was peace and Jesus,
And now we carry pieces with the face of Jesus,
And they hold pieces but ****** can’t keep the peace man!
Disaster death and diseases; what’s the reasons?
It’s hard having some faith in a world of demons,
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it,
We need a hero we can all believe in...

No Lie Thats Very good Man
Really.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top