Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
also Lost in the world is the last track on the album.... but y'all might have knew that.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Yeah he clearly states that he didn't want to have skits following that theme. Not that there will be skits.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
A Good Ass Job said:
Yeah he clearly states that he didn't want to have skits following that theme. Not that there will be skits.
That's what I heard too.I don't know where you guys are getting that.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
CPThr33 said:
subliminally he basically said he didn't want to follow the bear series anymore
I thought he meant he didnt want to do it at this time and that he would do Good Ass Job on his own time.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
august4th said:
I think he said the reason its not called a good ass job

is because he did not want to do skits..
my bad :) kinda wanted skits.. so I guess I heard what I wanted to hear :dno:

·
Registered
324 Posts
didn't he say he changed the name because he didn't want skits in the album!!! and good ass job would keep with the theme of the other albums...listen please

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
what does not wanting to do skits have to do with anything? he could have still did good ass job and not do skits :dno:

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
He didn't wanna have to keep up with the concept. That is basically what he was getting at and with the drastic changes that have been made to his life since Graduation it's naeve to think that he would keep this going and not follow his heart. He's an artist not a copy machine. I am glad he's free'd himself of that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
He didn't wanna have to keep up with the concept. That is basically what he was getting at and with the drastic changes that have been made to his life since Graduation it's naeve to think that he would keep this going and not follow his heart. He's an artist not a copy machine. I am glad he's free'd himself of that.
Exactly, and we saw such freedom in 808's. It's in this freedom when we see him at his best, which is another reason why I'm SO excited for "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", to see exactly where he's going to take us next.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.