Kanye to The banner

Kanye West Library Of A Legend Project

9741 Views 159 Replies 101 Participants Last post by  Dapperdonjohn
Would anybody be interested in creating a Library Of A Legend compilation for Kanye similarly to what was done for Jay a few years back, including all his tracks that aren't on albums or official mixtapes, including features etc. It's really th eonly way we'll be able to have complete Kanye collections, plus I'm sure there's tracks that most members here have never heard that they'd finally have the opportunity to hear.
1 - 20 of 160 Posts
that be cool!
how would it work?
i dont think i would have any 'exclusives' that others dont have
There are alot of tracks people just haven't heard, so many people have only heard Kanye's album tracks + official tapes/Freshman Adjustemnt + a few features. When he has a fuck of alot of features etc.
this sounds like a great idea. how would you like people to contribute?
five! said:
this sounds like a great idea. do it yourself
That's a lot of music & a lot of work. Good luck.
The Freshman said:
That's a lot of music & a lot of work. Good luck.
Bump... anybody down to help set this shit up?
Thats gonna take a lot of uploading and time. Sorry wish I could help. I dont see the point really. I'm sure i have all of Kanye's features and freestyles, live performances, etc....

The goal would be to make it possible for everyone to pretty much have everything easily and be able to appreciate all of Ye's music.

If anyone could help with any of the follwing I'll work on this shit.

1. Categories, how to separate organize shit

2. Listing the non album/official tape stuff you have
MyChainHeavy said:
Thats gonna take a lot of uploading and time. Sorry wish I could help. I dont see the point really. I'm sure i have all of Kanye's features and freestyles, live performances, etc....
Ill do this, when its the weekend. I have 400+ Kanye songs, sooooo
I have 706 kanYe songs on my ipod. Some are doubles of course:

BET Presents: The Education Of kanYe West
Can't Tell Me Nothing: The Official Mixtape
The College Dropout (Advance, OG, and Re-Mastered)
The College Dropout (Video Anthology)
Sky High: The Mixtape
A compilation of songs that aren't on Albums or Features (39 Songs)
Freshman Adjustment 1, 2, and 3
G.O.O.D. Fridays
Get Well SOon (The Mixtape)
Glow In The Dark Instrumentals (Included with the book)
Glow In The Dark (Live Audio From Singapore)
Graduation
Good Ass Mixtape
kanYe West: The Guest Verses (96 Featured Verse Songs)
kanYe West: The Lost Tapes Pt. 1 & 2
Late Orchestration
Late Registration
Live At The Facebook Offices
Live At The Gibson Amphitheatre
Live From The Chicago Theatre (Fuse Concert)
Love Lockdown (Single + Stems From kanYe's Universecity.com)
The Graduate Mixtape
MTV Presents: The Life & Rhymes of kanYe West
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions Of kanYe West
Semester Over Seas 05: Live In Amsterdam
vh1 Storytellers
Welcome To kanYe's Soul Mix Show
808's & Heartbreak (Kaws Edition + Leaked Track Version)
Hmm, you wanna help me out with this then?
Mossified84 said:
I have 706 kanYe songs on my ipod. Some are doubles of course:

BET Presents: The Education Of kanYe West
Can't Tell Me Nothing: The Official Mixtape
The College Dropout (Advance, OG, and Re-Mastered)
The College Dropout (Video Anthology)
Sky High: The Mixtape
A compilation of songs that aren't on Albums or Features (39 Songs)
Freshman Adjustment 1, 2, and 3
G.O.O.D. Fridays
Get Well SOon (The Mixtape)
Glow In The Dark Instrumentals (Included with the book)
Glow In The Dark (Live Audio From Singapore)
Graduation
Good Ass Mixtape
kanYe West: The Guest Verses (96 Featured Verse Songs)
kanYe West: The Lost Tapes Pt. 1 & 2
Late Orchestration
Late Registration
Live At The Facebook Offices
Live At The Gibson Amphitheatre
Live From The Chicago Theatre (Fuse Concert)
Love Lockdown (Single + Stems From kanYe's Universecity.com)
The Graduate Mixtape
MTV Presents: The Life & Rhymes of kanYe West
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions Of kanYe West
Semester Over Seas 05: Live In Amsterdam
vh1 Storytellers
Welcome To kanYe's Soul Mix Show
808's & Heartbreak (Kaws Edition + Leaked Track Version)
yeah im liking this idea.. hopefully these fellas can come through
So, just take all the songs I want to put in there, and upload them?
TheCollegeDropout said:
yeah im liking this idea.. hopefully these fellas can come through
yeah that sounds good
Synopsis said:
So, just take all the songs I want to put in there, and upload them?
Alright, Ill start working on it tomorrow
TheCollegeDropout said:
yeah that sounds good
1 - 20 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top