Kanye to The banner

Kanye West Is A Seriously Troubled Man, Says Donald Trump

1164 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  SammusRe
Donald Trump has addresed his ‘unexpected’ meeting with Kanye West at Mar-a-lago this past Tuesday. In a post shared on his social media app, Truth social, Trump described Kanye West as “seriously troubled” for showing up to their planned meeting with 3-uninvited guests.

“So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed “advice,” wrote Trump. Read his full statement here.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I saw a post on Instagram about Kanye supporting the famous dictator. I thought there might be a discussion about it here. I can't find that post. Does anyone know what it's about?
Gotta take everything Trump says with a grain of salt, not a bad read though,ty.
Donald Trump has addresed his ‘unexpected’ meeting with Kanye West at Mar-a-lago this past Tuesday. In a post shared on his social media app, Truth social, Trump described Kanye West as “seriously troubled” for showing up to their planned meeting with 3-uninvited guests.

“So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed “advice,” wrote Trump. Read his full statement here.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts