Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a man on a level of MBDTF x 10. He still has soooooooooooo much unseen potential. I see Kanye performing the first ever concert in the sky. Literally. I see him orchestrating an entire RAP OPERA if you will. Imagine Runaway but with more mature lyrics and chord progressions. The sky is really the limit for him. If you think about it, he is on his way , (with this new album) to becoming a WORLD wide recognized ARTIST, NOT RAPPER. 808's was a mere steppingstone towards this progression. Once Kanye has the title of rapper remoted by the mainstream, so many more doors will be opened for him, one being THE STATUS OF BEING AN IMMORTAL MUSIC ICON(i.e. Elvis, Elton John, John Lennon, Michael Jackson). This is what will make Kanye continue performing late into his 50's. This, I see.. will be THE FUTURE OF KANYE WEST.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Timesitheus said:
I hope you are right dude, I want him to make many more albums.
I really hope this happens, otherwise I fear he might throw in the towel because he is not getting the critical acclaim he deserves.

THIS ALBUM IS CRUCIAL PEOPLE, CRUCIAL.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Timesitheus said:
Tell that to the fuckers on here who won't buy the fucking album.
Seriously?? They said that shit up in here?? or was it people you personaly kno..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.