Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What songs does kanye reference drugs? In a first person sense - implying himself to be the user.
Jus interested cos it seems there has been more of these references in kanye's post 808's music.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
He's always so indirect about it lately...and whenever he does apply it to himself he claims he doesn't use it "no more drugs for me"...."they lookin at me like I'm sniffing coke, it's not funny anymore try different jokes".....

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
On Addiction from Late Registration, "What's your addiction? Is it money? Is it women? Is it weed? I've been afflicted by not one, not two, but all three"

On either Get Em High or Breathe In, Breathe Out from College Dropout, "I don't usually smoke but pass the dro"

that's all I can think off of the top of my head

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Kanye is a huge weed smoker that's for sure, but I don't think he really is into coke or chemical drugs...

In The Joy he says : "This beat deserves Hennessy, a bad bitch and a bag o' weed: the Holy Trinity."

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
"I heard he bought some coke with my money, dat aint right gurl." / "You gettin blackmailed, for dat white gurl."

:kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
GuizmoThePeg said:
Kanye is a huge weed smoker that's for sure, but I don't think he really is into coke or chemical drugs...

In The Joy he says : "This beat deserves Hennessy, a bad bitch and a bag o' weed: the Holy Trinity."
How is it for sure? Dude doesn't seem like a stoner.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.