Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Dopest sampler of all time? No...I know I'm pretty much throwing myself to the wolves here, but, no...Kanye is a notoriously lazy sampler. Let's be real.

I like his productions enough, but when it comes to the sampling itself there's nothing difficult about what he does. None of his samples are very chopped or manipulated, he doesn't dig deep in the crates at all (very easy to find samples), and he'll usually sample catchy parts of the song. Come on. ANYBODY with decent experience making beats can sample as well as he does. Don't let stanning cloud your view of reality.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
whattheysay said:
Dopest sampler of all time? No...I know I'm pretty much throwing myself to the wolves here, but, no...Kanye is a notoriously lazy sampler. Let's be real.

I like his productions enough, but when it comes to the sampling itself there's nothing difficult about what he does. None of his samples are very chopped or manipulated, he doesn't dig deep in the crates at all (very easy to find samples), and he'll usually sample catchy parts of the song. Come on. ANYBODY with decent experience making beats can sample as well as he does. Don't let stanning cloud your view of reality.
Let's see you do it than superstar

1 - 20 of 22 Posts