Kanye to The banner

1581 - 1600 of 1602 Posts

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
CourtlandToThe said:
I'll probably get hate for this post but anybody know where i can buy some fake Yeezy 2's? I love the design but i'm not about to drop 2 stacks on them.
Then don't buy 'em when you obviously not can afford 'em. :dno:

·
Registered
15,399 Posts

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
crazy how some pairs in a certain size will be going for $6-7,000 on ebay, then i'll see the same size/colorway for a buy it now for $2500

people don't make sense

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
colinreid said:
fake or not? Suppose you cant really tell because there is only 1 photo with no tags http://bit.ly/LTMLbi
First aren't fake but the big 8 is US size, so it's actually a UK 7.. well UK 6.5 as it runs 1/2 a size small.. just letting you know so you don't buy a small pair

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
Lydge said:
First aren't fake but the big 8 is US size, so it's actually a UK 7.. well UK 6.5 as it runs 1/2 a size small.. just letting you know so you don't buy a small pair
so its not actually a UK7?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
They size 1/2 a size small. So I'm a UK 8 so got a UK 8.5 which would be the big number 9.5 (US) perfect fit. Trust m, I'm trynna save you a lot of hassle. It's coz there's loads of cushioning. If you do grab a pair though... They will be the most comfortable shoes you'll own

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
Lydge said:
They size 1/2 a size small. So I'm a UK 8 so got a UK 8.5 which would be the big number 9.5 (US) perfect fit. Trust m, I'm trynna save you a lot of hassle. It's coz there's loads of cushioning. If you do grab a pair though... They will be the most comfortable shoes you'll own
true, I could either get a UK7 or UK7.5

1581 - 1600 of 1602 Posts