Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
O

The_Reaction said:
he is 20/150 in his left eye and 20/100 in his right eye
lol, if this is true you are officially the biggest stan!

Registered
WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!! Like really! What are with these damn threads, whats his favorite food, favorite this, his eye vision, whats next? What hours does he use the bathroom? Jeeezzzzz.....QUICK WORD OF ADVICE!!!

DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
DTA said:
WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!! Like really! What are with these damn threads, whats his favorite food, favorite this, his eye vision, whats next? What hours does he use the bathroom? Jeeezzzzz.....QUICK WORD OF ADVICE!!!

DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol second post ive seen by you pissed off. dont come in threads like this if you dont care.
thats like going on a t. swift fansite and not expecting to see some threads about tay's personal life.

Registered
Chawlz said:
lol second post ive seen by you pissed off. dont come in threads like this if you dont care.
thats like going on a t. swift fansite and not expecting to see some threads about tay's personal life.
i hate her to don't worry, i just think its ridiculous to know every damn part of the mans life, sorry about the hostility it wasnt meant to put anyone down

Banned
DTA said:
i hate her to don't worry, i just think its ridiculous to know every damn part of the mans life, sorry about the hostility it wasnt meant to put anyone down
i love taylor. >_>

im about to listen to her album right now actually.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts