Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always loved ye's production and preferred him over jus blaze, the neptunes and all the other good producers of the late 90s and this decade but lately ive been listening to alot of wale, currensy, asther, all those jet affiliates and have been loving the production from ski beatz and 9th Wonder. 

The 3 of them (ye wonder and ski) have a similar approach to beats; live instrumentation, samples and what not.  I really like 9th the best now and cant wait for the album he has comin out with david banner, Death Of A Pop Star.

who do u like best out of the three and why 
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,135 Posts
those are pretty much my fav three producers followed by just blaze, nottz and toomp
old school ye is by far my all time favorite. This Cant Be Life, Be, Guess Who's Back, Encore
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,744 Posts
ye - most creative
ski - beats are always super clean, flippin samples SICK.
9th wonder - the more i listen to him the more i get annoyed of em. most of the time he just loops a measure of a soul sample and adds that same snare in 8/10 of his beats
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GRAD-BEAR said:
9th is sick

kanye's dope

Neptunes are amazing
the thing bout the neptunes is that they dont sample much if at all and i respect that, they create crazy sounds and melodies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AJYP said:
ye - most creative
ski - beats are always super clean, flippin samples SICK.
9th wonder - the more i listen to him the more i get annoyed of em. most of the time he just loops a measure of a soul sample and adds that same snare in 8/10 of his beats
Ski beatz has those laid back almost jazz type beats
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56,642 Posts
dharv24 said:
the thing bout the neptunes is that they dont sample much if at all and i respect that, they create crazy sounds and melodies
True, true.
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Kanye X DJ Toomp together>>>>>>Kanye
Kanye X No I.D. X Jeff Bhasker>>>>>Kanye


Kanye works better with other producers....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,690 Posts
UltraKid said:
Kanye X DJ Toomp together>>>>>>Kanye
Kanye X No I.D. X Jeff Bhasker>>>>>Kanye


Kanye works better with other producers....
100% agree
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top