Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kanyewest: Never do coke with an intern ... they may not be 21 LOL
I didnt see anyone comment on this and that might be because no one noticed OR im looking too much into it. The thought going around my head when i read it was

"Did Kanye just admit to doing Coke?"

Normally i wouldnt be surprised or think anything of it. But there was a thread about Kanye looking like he is coked out during the Runaway interview which i totally agree with. The mans behavior fit someone who is on coke to a tee. So did Kanye just admit to doing it?? Even if he did, i could give a shit less since i dont see anything wrong with doing coke. As-long as he aint scarfacing it, then more power to him. Id eat my shoe to be able to do some coke with him.

So am i totally looking at this tweet wrong and is this changing anyone's opinion that said that Kanye does not do drugs and doesn't look like he is during the Runaway interview?

TURNS OUT I MISSED SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND THE TWEET DOES NOT ADMIT TO HIM DOING COKE. DONT READ INTO WHAT I SAID ANY FURTHER.!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Synopsis said:
Um, did you look at his tweets before that?
Yeah...

J.ihcabih said:
Isn't that a reference to a scene in The Social Network? (Good movie, by the way :oblivious:)
is it?
That would explain it then since i was very surprised that Kanye would admit that and figured im looking at it wrong or something. It also makes his other tweet make sense, since for some reason i didnt put 2 and 2 together before this.

Thx btw

I figured making this thread would clear things up for me. Its 5am so i cant think for myself.

G

·
To be honest, you might have a point. I mean, there's a lot of things you can learn from that movie. He pointed out drunk blogging, (which he's done before, at least on twitter). And even though it might be innocently, the other thing he learned was not to do coke with interns. Obviously this doesn't prove shit. But it doesn't disapprove anything either. I said this on the Kid Cudi album thread, cocaine is more widely used than weed among celebrities, because it's more exclusive and shit. Not saying Kanye does it, just saying it might have been a slip by his part being that it's one of the 2 things he learned.

Kanye seems like a clean cut dude though, so I doubt it.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kay-B said:
To be honest, you might have a point. I mean, there's a lot of things you can learn from that movie. He pointed out drunk blogging, (which he's done before, at least on twitter). And even though it might be innocently, the other thing he learned was not to do coke with interns. Obviously this doesn't prove shit. But it doesn't disapprove anything either. I said this on the Kid Cudi album thread, cocaine is more widely used than weed among celebrities, because it's more exclusive and shit. Not saying Kanye does it, just saying it might have been a slip by his part being that it's one of the 2 things he learned.

Kanye seems like a clean cut dude though, so I doubt it.
I actually was going to mention that exact thing BUT i didnt want to be the "Conspiracy theory" guy. I do believe that it is subliminal YES to him doing coke. i cant prove it obviously so im not going to follow it any further then that. The way he acted on the Runaway video is more then enough proof to me and now this random tweet just solidifies it. Why would you make a random tweet like that UNLESS you actually partake in the drug.

I dont know what him looking clean cut has to do with it, If anything, coke is the gentleman's drug so he would fit the profile perfectly.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think he's kind of referenced the coke thing when he mentioned what M.I.A. told him about creative types needing drugs to cope with reality. I got the vibe that he didn't really buy into that method of dealing. More like put himself into his work rather than take that path.

Needless to say, I don't wanna be doing the whole conspiracy thing either so I'm gonna stop there, haha. :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
SideWays408 said:
coke is the gentleman's drug
Ha.

It's gotta be pretty widely used yah, but only with the more party-centric, crazy celebs. Like Cudi and even Gaga recently said she uses/used it in Vogue. I'd like to think Kanye doesn't though, refer back to Get 'Em High - "I don't usually smoke" now if he doesn't smoke weed, I doubt he's snorting jazz salt, even if that was 6 years ago.

Plus, if Yeezy was on drugs, don't you think his music would be way more fucked up. He doesn't make that "I Feel Like Dying" Weezy shit now....

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Girls said:
Ha.

It's gotta be pretty widely used yah, but only with the more party-centric, crazy celebs. Like Cudi and even Gaga recently said she uses/used it in Vogue. I'd like to think Kanye doesn't though, refer back to Get 'Em High - "I don't usually smoke" now if he doesn't smoke weed, I doubt he's snorting jazz salt, even if that was 6 years ago.

Plus, if Yeezy was on drugs, don't you think his music would be way more fucked up. He doesn't make that "I Feel Like Dying" Weezy shit now....
I actually did Coke,Acid,salvia,oxy before i smoked weed. Weed never interested me as much as those drugs did which is why i skipped weed for the longest time. I can imagine Kanye being the same way. N no i dont think his music would be more fucked up. Sure if he was abusing it like crazy then his music would take a dive. If he is using it but keeping himself in check then i dont think his music would sound shittier at all. I guarantee it was not only coke that made Weezy sound so fucked up... id go as far as to say that coke is one of the more unlikely drugs to fuck with weezys sound. Something obviously has there is no denying that. Usually the truth is somewhere in the middle so he is prolly taking ALOT of drugs and creating some kind of witches pot in his stomach.

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
I think we're all missing the joke in that tweet. Coke is STILL illegal whether or not ur above 21.
:work:

And the Runaway interview theory. I dunno if u guys can find a video of a guy coked out in a Similar situation but maybe he's just very very passionate. I remember in my summer job, me and my supervisor were talking about music and I was so excited I was basically bubbling in my chair n shit n gettin emotional at times........ Never done drugs before

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's from the movie,

JT (in the movie) got fired because he was doing coke with an intern who also wasnt older than 21

I cant believe people make up their own story,

like power,, Some suggest kanye ment Powder...

stupid people

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.