Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday November 25th (Parade goes from 9am -12pm) and it includes a few other performers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20101102/us-macy-s-parade/

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
All of the Lights on a Michael Jackson float w/ a Marching Band tbqh and at the end MJ's head blows up and candy/confetti flies out

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
this will be good for him unless he lip syncs on a float or sumthn(which is usually what the "performers" do at the macy thanksgiving parade)

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
wow this is perfect i actully am not going to be in boston but NYC for the parade cause i dont want to be with my family...this IS PERFECT

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
CoreyMV said:
All of the Lights on a Michael Jackson float w/ a Marching Band tbqh and at the end MJ's head blows up and candy/confetti flies out
I'm pretty sure you're right (at least about the MJ float part), in which case...this is going to be dope!

Assuming he performs AOTL that is.

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Alexis said:
this will be good for him unless he lip syncs on a float or sumthn(which is usually what the "performers" do at the macy thanksgiving parade)
Yep, every performer on the float lip syncs.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
If only it was at night then if he performed AOTL there could b a dope light show with fireworks

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
CoreyMV said:
THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!  :psyboom:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts