Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Collaboration?
what would you think of that?
Even though Ye' has a little beef with them, it still might be a possibility.


:iunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
God said:
A Collaboration?
what would you think of that?
Even though Ye' has a little beef with them, it still might be a possibility.


:iunno:

Dude your avy has changed like 100 times ahahhaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kanye doesn't like Ye' because at the Grammy's 2008, Kanye was backstage and wanted to meet Thom Yorke and went up to him and said i'm a big fan, so nice to meet you etc.
And Thom Yorke ignored him and walked off.
Kanye said when Radiohead were performing, he..
I quote
"Sat The Fuck Down"
Clarified enough?


:smug:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,164 Posts
God said:
Kanye doesn't like Ye' because at the Grammy's 2008, Kanye was backstage and wanted to meet Thom Yorke and went up to him and said i'm a big fan, so nice to meet you etc.
And Thom Yorke ignored him and walked off.
Kanye said when Radiohead were performing, he..
I quote
"Sat The Fuck Down"
Clarified enough?

:smug:
I remember that. Kanye didnt stand up after their performance.
Miley cyrus was talking bad about radiohead too. She wanted to meet them and they rejected to do so.

sounds like he's a douchebag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
MyChainHeavy said:
why? whats the reason?
diohead’s Thom Yorke Snubbed Kanye West at the Grammys
Kanye West’s episode of VH1 Storytellers was taped last night and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was in attendance, taking notes on some choice bits from Kanye’s 3-hour performance.

One of Kanye’s stories was about last Sunday’s Grammy Awards, where he got snubbed by Radiohead singer Thom Yorke. Kanye said he approached Thom Yorke at the show, saying, “Hi, my name is Kanye. I’m a musician. I’m a fan of yours,” and Yorke just walked away without replying. The incident certainly didn’t stop Kanye West from being a big Radiohead fan though: This Wednesday, he posted a video of Radiohead’s Grammy performance with the USC Marching Band on his blog and the caption, “OOOOOH MR YORKE…. YOU ARE VERY MUCH THE END ALL BE ALL… AMAZING.”
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,731 Posts
MyChainHeavy said:
I remember that. Kanye didnt stand up after their performance.
Miley cyrus was talking bad about radiohead too. She wanted to meet them and they rejected to do so.

sounds like he's a douchebag
lets have a toast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,164 Posts
sirdaveaddy said:
diohead’s Thom Yorke Snubbed Kanye West at the Grammys
Kanye West’s episode of VH1 Storytellers was taped last night and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was in attendance, taking notes on some choice bits from Kanye’s 3-hour performance.

One of Kanye’s stories was about last Sunday’s Grammy Awards, where he got snubbed by Radiohead singer Thom Yorke. Kanye said he approached Thom Yorke at the show, saying, “Hi, my name is Kanye. I’m a musician. I’m a fan of yours,” and Yorke just walked away without replying. The incident certainly didn’t stop Kanye West from being a big Radiohead fan though: This Wednesday, he posted a video of Radiohead’s Grammy performance with the USC Marching Band on his blog and the caption, “OOOOOH MR YORKE…. YOU ARE VERY MUCH THE END ALL BE ALL… AMAZING.”
wow. Thom yorke sounds like a dick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,013 Posts
sirdaveaddy said:
diohead’s Thom Yorke Snubbed Kanye West at the Grammys
Kanye West’s episode of VH1 Storytellers was taped last night and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was in attendance, taking notes on some choice bits from Kanye’s 3-hour performance.

One of Kanye’s stories was about last Sunday’s Grammy Awards, where he got snubbed by Radiohead singer Thom Yorke. Kanye said he approached Thom Yorke at the show, saying, “Hi, my name is Kanye. I’m a musician. I’m a fan of yours,” and Yorke just walked away without replying. The incident certainly didn’t stop Kanye West from being a big Radiohead fan though: This Wednesday, he posted a video of Radiohead’s Grammy performance with the USC Marching Band on his blog and the caption, “OOOOOH MR YORKE…. YOU ARE VERY MUCH THE END ALL BE ALL… AMAZING.”
That was like a year or two ago.
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top