Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
44,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2012/04/topic/topic/videos/video-kanye-west-tells-big-sean-he-will-be-the-best-rappper-of-all-time/

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
In one of the VOYR videos, Kanye said to Big Sean: "You will surpass me. You have to". Or something like that.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
OMG, WHEN WILL KANYE LEARN HOW TO GIVE A REGULAR OPINION/PRAISE...EVERYONE HE MEETS CAN'T BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME lol like wtf, I hate when he does that..like just say someone has a lot of talent and call it a day...

interviewer: what do you think about 2 Chainz?
Ye: he has the potential to be the greatest rapper of ALL TIME after Jay...and myself ofcourse...like his song "Spend It", probably the BIGGEST song in HIP HOP HISTORY

:laugh:  thats how dumb he sounds everytime

·
0 Posts
B-ri said:
OMG, WHEN WILL KANYE LEARN HOW TO GIVE A REGULAR OPINION/PRAISE...EVERYONE HE MEETS CAN'T BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME lol like wtf, I hate when he does that..like just say someone has a lot of talent and call it a day...

interviewer: what do you think about 2 Chainz?
Ye: he has the potential to be the greatest rapper of ALL TIME after Jay...and myself ofcourse...like his song "Spend It", probably the BIGGEST song in HIP HOP HISTORY

:laugh:  thats how dumb he sounds everytime
loob it's true but he's just passionate its part of his charm

·
Banned
4,318 Posts
lol this is so old,damn this kids at ktt where yall coming from and obviously kanye has to say that about his artists if you dont know sean is signed to ye,just like wayne praises rake and jay praises cole

1 - 20 of 62 Posts