Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Probably the best party song maker, but rapper? Nahh
where's your late pass bruh?
Kanye has said this about every rapper he has ever worked with
In one of the VOYR videos, Kanye said to Big Sean: "You will surpass me. You have to". Or something like that.
Kanye says that 2 every rapper just for laughs. Big Sean, c'mon man you can't be serious...
I think he's just gonna keep saying until one day he's right.
"ye said ima be the best while we was standing next to hov" :datass:
He has great potential tbfh, but he's gotta deliver.
he'll never be the best rapper of all time :cmon:
OMG, WHEN WILL KANYE LEARN HOW TO GIVE A REGULAR OPINION/PRAISE...EVERYONE HE MEETS CAN'T BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME lol like wtf, I hate when he does that..like just say someone has a lot of talent and call it a day...

interviewer: what do you think about 2 Chainz?
Ye: he has the potential to be the greatest rapper of ALL TIME after Jay...and myself ofcourse...like his song "Spend It", probably the BIGGEST song in HIP HOP HISTORY

:laugh:  thats how dumb he sounds everytime
****** be sleeping on sean tbh
:laugh:
SuperDuper_C said:
I think he's just gonna keep saying until one day he's right.
Said that Nicki could be number 2  :work:
G
loob it's true but he's just passionate its part of his charm
B-ri said:
OMG, WHEN WILL KANYE LEARN HOW TO GIVE A REGULAR OPINION/PRAISE...EVERYONE HE MEETS CAN'T BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME lol like wtf, I hate when he does that..like just say someone has a lot of talent and call it a day...

interviewer: what do you think about 2 Chainz?
Ye: he has the potential to be the greatest rapper of ALL TIME after Jay...and myself ofcourse...like his song "Spend It", probably the BIGGEST song in HIP HOP HISTORY

:laugh:  thats how dumb he sounds everytime
G
Love your avy :laugh:
nyk_james said:
Said that Nicki could be number 2  :work:
:lol: he's gonna be irrelevant in like 3 years
lol this is so old,damn this kids at ktt where yall coming from and obviously kanye has to say that about his artists if you dont know sean is signed to ye,just like wayne praises rake and jay praises cole
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.