Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get my tattoo when I'm 18 and I thought to have a quote from Kanye, wondered if any of you have suggestions for the quote I will use

G

·
"Instead of sending flowers we the roses" Maybe get a rose tattoed aswell and the quote on a banner..

Meaning: The family is what is there to provide encouragement and solace, rather than the more common, yet impersonal flowers

·
Registered
20,836 Posts
Nuggetz said:
"Instead of sending flowers we the roses" Maybe get a rose tattoed aswell and the quote on a banner..

Meaning: The family is what is there to provide encouragement and solace, rather than the more common, yet impersonal flowers

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
furnes93 said:
I'll get my tattoo when I'm 18 and I thought to have a quote from Kanye, wondered if any of you have suggestions for the quote I will use
"fuck with the lights on"

·
Registered
398 Posts
furnes93 said:
I plan on getting one too, It is gonna say No one man should have all the power, and on the other part his name and his birthday.

·
Registered
323 Posts
GOODFantasy said:
I plan on getting one too, It is gonna say No one man should have all the power, and on the other part his name and his birthday.
Whoa dere. Would your sig other like that you have someone's (non family member or someone you don't know personally) name/b-day on you forever?

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
I was gonna get
You're my devil, you're my angel
You're my heaven, you're my hell
You're my now, you're my forever
from Lost in the world on my chest eventually.

·
Registered
398 Posts
DubMcFly said:
Whoa dere. Would your sig other like that you have someone's (non family member or someone you don't know personally) name/b-day on you forever?
yeah, but i am thinking just his face instead and no one man should have all the power. Even though the name and birthday was kind of like saying this man should not have all this power, and then putting kanye West, June 8 1977 like a king or a ruler,? Get it

1 - 20 of 39 Posts