Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hear them announce this on 106 and park? Apparently you can watch kanye and what his day consists of for like 5 dollars a month? There was more to it too, but i dont want to type it all out if theres already a topic about it.

Info:
If you pay $3.99 a month, you'll get to watch webcasts of the Kanye/Jay-Z Watch the Throne tour. For $4.99, you'll also get access to the following: "[Kanye's] exercise routine; what he eats on tour and instructional videos about how to prepare those items by his personal chef; a '720-degree' concert experience; rehearsals for the show; a documentary about Kanye called-- appropriately-- 'Me'; and his animated series called 'Runaway.'"
Update: http://hypetrak.com/2011/08/kanye-west-offers-subscription-to-his-life/

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
i don't see the logic behind about refusing to use twitter and then allowing people to subscribe to your life through live stream.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
i don't see the logic behind about refusing to use twitter and then allowing people to subscribe to your life through live stream.
i wouldnt be surprised if this turns out like his twitter...at first we are saturated with some sort of content n then it slowly  dies out

1 - 20 of 51 Posts