Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone there tonight can you come back here with a detailed reported. Thought they were going to be streaming it live but it looks like they are only doing Sunday. The rumour is Jay-Z will be joining him on stage can anyone confirm or deny he's in the country?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,810 Posts
flat_eric said:
For anyone there tonight can you come back here with a detailed reported. Thought they were going to be streaming it live but it looks like they are only doing Sunday. The rumour is Jay-Z will be joining him on stage can anyone confirm or deny he's in the country?
I can confirm that Kanye's whole team and Jay-Z are all in Australia right now. Mike Dean is tumblring a bunch of pictures from Australia right now. And there is a tweet confirming Jay's presence.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,034 Posts
Oh dangggggg I thought they were streaming Kanye tonight I really wanted to see it!!

I wanted to go real bad as well but unfortunately, my mates didn't want to go because it costed too much ($510) which is like $560 US dollars at the moment which is very expensive, more than Coachelle and Glastonbury apparently.

But yeah, if that's right that Jay-Z is going to perform as well, that's so lucky for the people going.

So jealous ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,034 Posts
Just went to their YouTube account and yeah they're only streaming Sunday with Coldplay, The Vines and a couple of others. How lame.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Don C. said:
I can confirm that Kanye's whole team and Jay-Z are all in Australia right now. Mike Dean is tumblring a bunch of pictures from Australia right now. And there is a tweet confirming Jay's presence.
Can you please post link to mike Dean tumblr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
Damn this is crazy...

Hopefully Jay makes an appearance when I see Yeezy in England next weekend,

I've seen both of them 5 times individually and I'm travelling 7 hours and spending £200 just to see them at the big chill

I deserve Otis live.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,810 Posts
sda1991 said:
I deserve Otis live.
I hate to say it.. but there is a very slim chance of you getting anything performed of WTT. I think they are saving all that epicness for the WTT tour.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Performance was amazing! I'll upload some pics and vids when I get home probably Tuesday. Got killed and squashed in the front row for 6 hours but so worth it!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
41,098 Posts
thebruca said:
Performance was amazing! I'll upload some pics and vids when I get home probably Tuesday. Got killed and squashed in the front row for 6 hours but so worth it!
what did they perform?
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top