Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 138 Posts

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
OP telling the truth. Ye said that he should have focused more on MBDTF, but he's always gonna do what he loves and never give up.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
TGI Fresh said:
What number is Niggas in Paris up to OP? 
:epic:
9. HOV told kanye if he wanted us to break the record to run that shit back. He then stood infront of us in silence for a bit and yelled again, and the UC exploded.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
So it was real? I can't wait to see a video of it. But I want him to focus on his next solo album.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Don't get too hyped, it wasn't some epic emotional Ye rant. He just said "I should have spaced it out more. That's okay, cuz me and Jay gonna keep making that good music." Then I believe he did All Falls Down.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
ryno said:
Don't get too hyped, it wasn't some epic emotional Ye rant. He just said "I should have spaced it out more. That's okay, cuz me and Jay gonna keep making that good music." Then I believe he did All Falls Down.
That's the right response.  He just needs to keep going, and then he'll get that make up award like Denzel with Training Day.

·
Premium Member
9,544 Posts
ryno said:
Great response, way better than KTT's response :fly:

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Lucifer said:
Great response, way better than KTT's response :fly:
n385 said:
That's the right response.  He just needs to keep going, and then he'll get that make up award like Denzel with Training Day.
yeah he handled it real maturely actually which was great

41 - 60 of 138 Posts