Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always leaned towards solo Kanye myself. Graduation and 808s were awesome because I thought it was all Kanye. Not to say he doesn't dominate the songs that have features, but I like just Kanye. Gone was fine cause he opened and closed it, and Cam and Consequence have good verses (especially Consequence) and We Major is sick...well its Nas, he's one of the best ever IMO. Jay-Z is always good. But I like it when it is just Ye rapping with someone singing the chorus, or if it is Just Ye completely.

This album...ehhh, looking like I'll have to deal with features. But I trust they will hit well, they usually do (can't say I am huge fan of the last half of Amazing).

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
i like features, just not an album full of them. as long as theres some personal songs that are solo it's all good.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
i like features, just not an album full of them. as long as theres some personal songs that are solo it's all good.
This is how I feel...for the most part though  if you take GOOD Friday songs for example, I have not loved any of the features.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
I understand and actually fully agree with your sentiment here, but Jeezy was the highlight of "Amazing"... Kind of how Yeezy was the highlight of "Put On"... it was just returning the favor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts