Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean lets face the truth MBDTF was a GOAT album he cant top this and certainly not with a electro dance album with LMFAO or Skrillex in it. With MBDTF he won the Respect of the haters back. He won everything what he can win as a Rapper.There is no Inspiration or a target for Kanye that will push him to make another GOAT album.I think its really now the best time for him to quit music if he really want to going in as a GOAT to the Music History.

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
”Kanye West is a fashion designer. He raps and makes beats sometimes” - Virgil Abloh

lol:) good job OP get your wish.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
theAK4722 said:
Nah he will never retire, music is his passion.
Could possibly be his down fall in the near future.

Personally I think he should do like 2 more solo's at most

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
And you should retire from life!!! Haha jk.
Kanye always tries to top himself though. He wants to be the best of the best and until then he will not rest.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
ManicMojo said:
He hasn't won the mainstream back tbh, that seems to be his next goal.
I dunno, ****** in Paris has been getting some gal heavy radio play around here (UK) and quite a few people who would have burnt him a the stake a year ago are going to see the WTT concert.

Fuck those people though.

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
Yea but look I remember people were like wow he's gonna have Rick Ross and Nicki ... He's loosing it... We even heard about Soulja Boy and that didn't even happen

I trust Ye.. He knows how to use artists

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
SuperDuper_C said:
I dunno, ****** in Paris has been getting some gal heavy radio play around here (UK) and quite a few people who would have burnt him a the stake a year ago are going to see the WTT concert.

Fuck those people though.
Well, still not the same as Graduation days tbh.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
TurkishDelight said:
I mean lets face the truth MBDTF was a GOAT album he cant top this and certainly not with a electro dance album with LMFAO or Skrillex in it. With MBDTF he won the Respect of the haters back. He won everything what he can win as a Rapper.There is no Inspiration or a target for Kanye that will push him to make another GOAT album.I think its really now the best time for him to quit music if he really want to going in as a GOAT to the Music History.
Hes a music artist so he can keep releasing whatever genre of music he wants.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts