Kanye to The banner

Kanye should produce and write an album all on his own using NO samples.

6K views 59 replies 33 participants last post by  gorillaglue 
#1 ·
I know that sounds fucking retarded, I know that Kanye loves working with other artists and I know he loves sampling and that's like his whole thing and he has made four (soon to be five) great albums as a result, but I think it would be super dope if Kanye literally produced and wrote an entire album by himself, using no samples, no other artists, no help at all, other than peeps to help him do final recordings and other tech work, but he has done all the main work. All Ye. I would like to see if he could pull that off.

I know that will never happen, but I feel like (and I know no one really gives a fuck) the haters will always say..."well...Ye just remixes old stuff, puts a beat over it, and raps!" I know that you know that we know that it is more complicated than that, but if Ye could put out an album on the level of his past work under these circumstances...would be amazing.

Do you think he could pull it off?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.