Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Holy shit, I'll accept anything over that banned shit. I seriously can't get over how fucking awful that shit is. I mean when I first saw it...it was like are you fucking kidding us Kanye? Apparently he wasn't. Ballerina fine, Power art fine, but that ridiculous shit...fuck that. I would prefer he have a picture of Lil' Wayne on there with all his stupid fans surronding him holding a banner that says "Lil' Wayne is the man, Kanye is stupid after what he did to Taylor Swift." I would rather have fucking what's his name hide your kids hide your wife on there, and I thought that shit was fucking stupid. I would prefer a picture of a naked man on there. Call me gay if you want, I don't give a fuck, at least it would be funny to see the reactions on here and see the reactions of the people buying the album. But there is something about that banned artwork that is just so fucking bad...it just represents everything that is fucking stupid in the world that people think is art.

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad you cant quote on mobile...I don't care if it's original fam, I'm just trying to spread the word, did the other prophets not say what they wanted cause Jesus came first?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Holy shit, I'll accept anything over that banned shit. I seriously can't get over how fucking awful that shit is. I mean when I first saw it...it was like are you fucking kidding us Kanye? Apparently he wasn't. Ballerina fine, Power art fine, but that ridiculous shit...fuck that. I would prefer he have a picture of Lil' Wayne on there with all his stupid fans surronding him holding a banner that says "Lil' Wayne is the man, Kanye is stupid after what he did to Taylor Swift." I would rather have fucking what's his name hide your kids hide your wife on there, and I thought that shit was fucking stupid. I would prefer a picture of a naked man on there. Call me gay if you want, I don't give a fuck, at least it would be funny to see the reactions on here and see the reactions of the people buying the album. But there is something about that banned artwork that is just so fucking bad...it just represents everything that is fucking stupid in the world that people think is art.
I liked how "Graduation" looked...it was colorful, animated, and the album had a joyful vibe to it.
Then was 808's and Heartbreak's Broken Heart and the KAWS remixed cover with the Mickey Mouse Gloves pulling the heart.
As for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, before "Beautiful" was mentioned when it was originally "My Dark Twisted Fantasy", the cover with Kanye/Bear with more than one mouth could've been well fitted for the album.

As for the banned album cover....it's best to add that somewhere inside the album's booklet or at least on the back of the booklet when you open the CD Case.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Timesitheus said:
calm down brah

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
Squid said:
Too bad you cant quote on mobile...I don't care if it's original fam, I'm just trying to spread the word, did the other prophets not say what they wanted cause Jesus came first?
clearly u dont care

and my thing is why flood the kanye section with these same useless threads when there already like 6

we get it you dont like it well dont use it and move on

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Wow, for a Kanye fansite i was hoping to find more people that could appreciate real art.
obviously not...

Kanye and George Condo are professionals...make some money before you make a comment.
its like what ye said on VH1 storytellers: "What certifies you to declare something bad? It's like going into Warhol's studio and telling him he's not using the right colors or format. He's fuckin Warhol....dude"

I absolutely love it. I think it takes a deeper thought than just first impressions to judge it.
Kanye is a monster in the pic...he's got his liquor and his woman and he shows his teeth to the public. It's a devilish pose and it couldnt be any more perfect.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Not to mention, look at the brush strokes...this man is a genius.
Imagine listening to power while looking at this art.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
CHEEZY said:
Wow, for a Kanye fansite i was hoping to find more people that could appreciate real art.
obviously not...

Kanye and George Condo are professionals...make some money before you make a comment.
its like what ye said on VH1 storytellers: "What certifies you to declare something bad? It's like going into Warhol's studio and telling him he's not using the right colors or format. He's fuckin Warhol....dude"

I absolutely love it. I think it takes a deeper thought than just first impressions to judge it.
Kanye is a monster in the pic...he's got his liquor and his woman and he shows his teeth to the public. It's a devilish pose and it couldnt be any more perfect.
exactly you know whats up. i dont just like it because its done by kanye, but because its just an interesting portrayal of himself and what he's going through.  its too bad its banned imo. 

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
The New Era said:
exactly you know whats up. i dont just like it because its done by kanye, but because its just an interesting portrayal of himself and what he's going through.  its too bad its banned imo. 
yea, it really is too bad...
now they need to find another perfect metaphor

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I've been raised by art. my dad is a world renown bronze sculpture artist and I myself create art.
I've been to museums around the world and studied history's most acclaimed artists.
I like to think I've grown an attention to detail and a taste some people don't understand.

George Condo is a genius and people are passing his hard work off because it shows a nipple. The female body is the essence of beauty and for the world to shut that down puts gods name in vain and real authentic beauty in the trash.

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
CHEEZY said:
obviously not...

I see what you are saying, and get why you like it, but personally I just don't like it. But hey, I can not like stuff Kanye does. Glad it's banned in the US though. :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.