Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian lived out their "BIG" fantasy of playing "Chopsticks" on FAO Schwartz's larger than life floor keyboard, a'la Tom Hanks. Moving fast are we? More after the jump.

Kanye reportedly rented out the entire floor of the toy store, so that he and Kim could shop and play around like they were little kids for the day, shrouded in privacy. A trained professional was also brought in to show the couple how to play "Chopsticks" on the keyboard, something that surely gave Kanye some points in Kim's eyes. Seems like Ye's really pulling out all the stops for Kim these days, which has me thinking that they've been together well before that photo op of them leaving The Hunger Games

SOURCE:
http://hiphopwired.com/2012/04/08/kanye-west-rented-out-entire-floor-of-fao-schwartz-for-kim-kardashian/

·
Banned
1,846 Posts
baller ass shit

i thought i was killin tha game when i took my girl to build a bear and fucked after watch the throne.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Vi3tboi said:
most would perceive this as an L
??

I mean I guess it could be one if you don't like Kim K, but other than that it's a pretty dope thing to do for a chick on a date lol.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts