Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
that selected top tweet WAS hilarious :problem?:

And uh what the fuck is Lil b doing on the same page?

I just lost respect for this ranking

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
All they do is write articles about ye, Lol. There are many people on facebook complaining about them and their kanye-articles.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm totally expecting a 9.0+ rating from them. It seems inevitable at this juncture.

·
Registered
925 Posts
they are going back followers and eye poppin statments not by music quality or personality u guys are so fucking lame lol lil b is a stretch uthe got mad followers people actually be checkin to see that stupid shit he be talking about

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
MTP said:
All they do is write articles about ye, Lol. There are many people on facebook complaining about them and their kanye-articles.
Lol, why are people complaining? Say what you like about Pitchfork, their coverage of Kanye is arguably the very best example of why they remain a major music publication.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Asian said:
I'm totally expecting a 9.0+ rating from them. It seems inevitable at this juncture.
psh they better after giving waka flocka and gucci such high scores >_>
they will those cuz like what 3 of his songs have gotten BNM right?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Multimedia?: Yes. Kanye immediately links to the new songs in his required-listening G.O.O.D. Fridays series of free mp3s whenever he posts them, which we find especially helpful.

err....

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Alexis said:
psh they better after giving waka flocka and gucci such high scores >_>
they will those cuz like what 3 of his songs have gotten BNM right?
Yup, three. I'll be shocked if he gets less than a 9.0 but I'm sure a lot of people here will want him to get a low score.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts