Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of times, people try to discredit Ye in these departments for whatever reason. So im making this thread to show why we give him the praise we do and also admire how far he has come as an artist. Will be updating OP

Freestyles:

Skip to 5:37

Skip to 5:48

Lyrically

Production (shouldnt even be debated)

Im just getting started. I know im missing A LOT but just wanted to make a point. Feel free to argue. If you have any songs you want me too add let me know below.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ly.As.09 said:
This was def needed....Ye doesn't get any respect for his lyricism
He is underrated in every department. Feel free to add more songs.

Bozav said:
He's very underrated as a lyricist
He is.

G

·
Alex Tha Kidd said:
He is underrated in every department. Feel free to add more songs.

He is.
Lyrically these are his best IMO in no particular order

Power
Diamonds
Gorgeous
Gone
Dont stop

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
one said:
So no credit to Jon Brion, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker...?

and Rhymefest :twisted:
The production I added and will continue to add will be strictly Kanye only to avoided comments like this. And until Rhymefest comes out and says himself that he wrote the entire verse for Kanye then leave him out of it.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Alex Tha Kidd said:
The production I added and will continue to add will be strictly Kanye only to avoided comments like this. And until Rhymefest comes out and says himself that he wrote the entire verse for Kanye then leave him out of it.
fair enough about the production stuff but it'll be pretty hard to find a song that is purely Kanye after CD, these three became pretty instrumental to him since.

take a fucking joke about Rhymefest though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.