Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Presenter: “Mr West, it is not unreasonable to suggest you’re known for making wild statements. In 2016 when you said Bill Cosby was innocent, despite overwhelming evidence Cosby is a rapist, what did you mean?”

Kanye: “...”

No - In reality he’d go on a completely off-topic tangent about words and reality. That’s not how you win people over, even the most suggestible and disillusioned Americans. How the hell does he think this is going to work.

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
I find it very improbable that Kanye would run, but at this point, I won't rule it out. I believe Kanye is an extraordinary Smart man who could easily take lines from Professional speech writers and kick ass during a Televised Debate. I mean hasn't he been training for this his whole life? Public speaker (check), Used to speaking in front of Large Crowds (check), a People's Champion (check), Passionate (check), Loved by the Youth (check),  Has Big Ideas to Make a Greater World (check), Not Afraid to speak his Mind (check).

I think he can use his Relevance and Talent and remain "Sane" (or controlled) enough to push his way into the White House, and I'm not crazy for saying that.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
A S T R O W O R L D said:
I find it very improbable that Kanye would run, but at this point, I won't rule it out. I believe Kanye is an extraordinary Smart man who could easily take lines from Professional speech writers and kick ass during a Televised Debate. I mean hasn't he been training for this his whole life? Public speaker (check), Used to speaking in front of Large Crowds (check), a People's Champion (check), Passionate (check), Loved by the Youth (check),  Has Big Ideas to Make a Greater World (check), Not Afraid to speak his Mind (check).

I think he can use his Relevance and Talent and remain "Sane" (or controlled) enough to push his way into the White House, and I'm not crazy for saying that.
All that is great for an entertainer, but not enough for a politician imo lol

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Anybody who doesn’t think Kanye is going to win in 2024 is crazy.

Just remind yourself that you signed up for an Internet forum dedicated to Kanye. We’re pretty much a cult.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
werdnovaja said:
Anybody who doesn’t think Kanye is going to win in 2024 is crazy.

Just remind yourself that you signed up for an Internet forum dedicated to Kanye. We’re pretty much a cult.
Not really, most on here seem 'free thinking' enough to see through Kanye's delusions half the time

·
Registered
94,502 Posts
A S T R O W O R L D said:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts