Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you said with my cock jammed so deep in your throat.
sooo you call kanye 'so cute' and say you're 'melting from the cuteness' and then u wana shove ur cock down a guy's throat....

hmm..

G

·
MJ604 said:
sooo you call kanye 'so cute' and say you're 'melting from the cuteness' and then u wana shove ur cock down a guy's throat....

hmm..
1. I'm a girl. So me saying I was "melting from the cuteness" wouldn't be gay. Dumbass.

2. Yes, I did say I wanted to shove my cock down his throat. It was a fucking joke. Go sit in a corner, and don't come out until you're not a bumbling moron anymore.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
1. I'm a girl. So me saying I was "melting from the cuteness" wouldn't be gay. Dumbass.

2. Yes, I did say I wanted to shove my cock down his throat. It was a fucking joke. Go sit in a corner, and don't come out until you're not a bumbling moron anymore.
:scared:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Amazing 808s said:
Why would he practice? It's not like he's singing LOL
idc lol im just mad bc hell perform gold digger, stronger and love lockdown >_> i was hoping for some new songs or at least power or runway

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
REUPSPOT said:
I hate people who do this shit....>
Yeah man some people need to learn to click out the window when they don't wanna reply...

Good move of Ye to do that, good lookin. Must of had a few though too haha.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Bon614 said:
idc lol im just mad bc hell perform gold digger, stronger and love lockdown >_> i was hoping for some new songs or at least power or runway
wait.... what :huh:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts