Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If she were an opening act, that would have been acceptable, but doing their set together? Fuck outta here. So how many songs would I get to hear if it were just Kanye? 20? 25? Add fucking Gaga in there and them switching back and forth, and I only get to hear like 12 Ye songs. It would have been like the worst concert...you know how some bands you, you wait for them to play that one song you really like? Would have been just like that except I like all Ye songs. YES YES YES FLASHING LIGHTS MY FAVORITE SONG EVER BEING PERFORMED LIVE IN FRONT OF MY FACE...oh, then Paparazzi by Gaga. Can you say boner kill? I'm just sayin, fuck that. And I realize it was Kanye's decision, I still think it would have been dumb.

I can't wait for Ye's new tour. Hopefully it is just him, how it should be. If that tour hadn't been canceled, who knows when he would have toured again after that without Lady Gaga. Now we get the new album, and hopefully just him, it is going to be awesome.

You know what? Fuck anyone who wants to do a tour with Kanye. It would have to be a band I really fucking like, like Joy Division, and those dudes are old news (and Ian Curtis is dead). And even them...I don't want to hear Love Will Tear Us Apart after some epic Ye track, and that song is FUCKING POETRY. John Legend can play piano, Consequence can be featured or whoever, shit, he can even do Run This Town, but if you want to bring in shit he isn't involved with, FML and call me a bitch, if everything I hear about seeing Kanye live is true, I don't want any other hermaphroditic bird feather frog ass little Gucci belt appealing to prude ass high school bitches bitch girl up there.

/RANT (you're full of shit too, Taylor, that was a GOLDEN SNITCH that hit you!)

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shev said:
hey Paparazzi's dope.
I guess, but Flashing Lights for me is like...dude, that shit is the reason I am happy. I don't want it followed by Gaga cock, I want it followed by another Ye track. It is like eating really good food and then taking a horrible shit. I want good food and then a good shit.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Iv been to a Kanye concert and a Gaga concert, so im like the only person who can actualy comment on this.

But it would have been insanly good!
Both are top live performers and would compliment each othe better than any other hip-hop/pop duo.

But yeah, there would have been mad confrontation with the crowd.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
i agree 110% with you on this. i mean gaga's not THAT bad, but i dont want a kanye set interrupted with that shit. that would've been bullshit.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
The New Era said:
i agree 110% with you on this. i mean gaga's not THAT bad, but i dont want a kanye set interrupted with that shit. that would've been bullshit.
wouldnt be the opposite way around... :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
smh

echoing this:
dc... said:
Iv been to a Kanye concert and a Gaga concert, so im like the only person who can actualy comment on this.

Both are top live performers and would compliment each othe better than any other hip-hop/pop duo.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dc... said:

Have you been to a Kanye and Gaga concert?

None of us have. All I am saying is that having Gaga's shit in between Kanye's shit would have been fucking stupid to me. It is just a matter of taste, I guess. I am not a huge Gaga fan, maybe she's better live, but the fact still stands I want Kanye.

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
skyhigh said:
yea i dont wanna see gagas ugly ass with kanye, ffs im a hip hop fan and not a 13 year old teenage girl

if ye already wants to tour with another band or artist he should go with the wu or the roots, that would be legendary
That's so stereotypical. GaGa isn't Justin Bieber...
She has fans of all ages.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.