Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHAH
he Interrupts Taylor and everyone wants him Dead 

he bashes Lohan and no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Kanye West is not one to hold his tongue. He is outspoken. In 2009, he infamously dissed Taylor Swift while she accepted her first VMA. He said, “Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.”

West redeemed himself at this year’s VMAs and debuted his new single, “Runaway.” Wednesday night in London, during a screening of his 35-minute experimental film, Runaway, Kanye West, according to MTV News, had some very harsh words for Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan, currently in rehab, partnered with fashion house Ungaro a year ago. the spring 2010 collection reportedly consisted of "lots and lots of sequins and heart-shaped pasties that Emanuel Ungaro himself called a disaster."

West's harsh words compared her line to 9/11. He said the line was "9/11 for celebrities doing fashion. After that, I thought, 'Well, I can't do a line now.'"

West added, with disappointment in how many fashion designers showed up to his screening, "Last night at my Paris premiere of Runaway, what hurt most was the people who weren't there. People look down on celebs doing fashion." He continued his dis against Lohan, saying, "Did you not see the Lindsay/Ungaro collection? . . . There are so many ups and downs, hurts and pains in fashion. It's extremely frustrating."

West reportedly lived in Rome after the 2009 VMA incident and interned with fashion house Fendi, and also collaborated with Nike and Louis Vuitton."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts