Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
CT said:
Nah.
A movie about a world-conspiracy with Lupe as the detective or assassin or something along those lines would be much cooler.
lolwut? but a "The Cool" film would be dope.

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
Didn't Lupe say something about turning it into a book or a play or something way back in an interview?

Being completely honest, I don't think it would work that great as a movie or even as a book. Guy grows up to be a drug dealer, dies, comes back to life, tries to right his wrongs. I don't see random people going "Oh that sounds cool".

It could be successful in the way Runaway is if done right I guess.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i dont mean turn it into a script, i mean kind of like the way runaway was done...

put all the songs in order to tell the story of the cool and have them acting as the song plays..

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
Doom said:
Didn't Lupe say something about turning it into a book or a play or something way back in an interview?

Being completely honest, I don't think it would work that great as a movie or even as a book. Guy grows up to be a drug dealer, dies, comes back to life, tries to right his wrongs. I don't see random people going "Oh that sounds cool".

It could be successful in the way Runaway is if done right I guess.
It sounds better than... whatever Runaway is about.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Dan The Fiasco said:
Shoot, I'll direct it!!!!!!!!!!!
stick to sports buddy loll

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
kdoggx2o00 said:
a video for The Cool would be dope.
not by Kanye though.
:remembers Best I Ever Had video:
lirl he would be a good pron director tho :jo:

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
DrMonkey said:
It sounds better than... whatever Runaway is about.
It was about Kanye's fall from grace after the Swift incident and how he rose back to the top. The Phoenix represented that because of how a Phoenix dies only to be reborn again. Everything in between was probably symbolic re-creations of the problems Kanye went through in between those two events.

In all honesty, it's a much easier film for people to relate to than some drug dealer being denied from heaven/hell and getting to come back to life.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts