Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he will sell a lot more records and gain alot more fans back if he did cuz the only reason ALOT OF PEOPLE dont fuck with him where im from is because the internet got'em thinking he worships the devil

·
Registered
292 Posts
Addressing it would only feed the trolls. When someone is accused of ridiculous shit, addressing only adds to the shitty argument, just look at all the damn politicians these days.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
It really wouldn't do anything. Jay tried to on Free Mason but that didn't stop shit - I'm pretty sure they twisted what he said and still made it out like he was part of the Illuminati lol :facepalm:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
People misinterpreting the POWER video and his lyrics... that's their ignorance.  :iunno:

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
well when he's gonna wear a horus chain it's gonna raise a few eyebrows.
also not saying that he is part of an occult but i'm sure ye is very aware of what the illuminati is and has done his research on it, some stuff in his videos and how he dresses do resemble freemasonry. i'm sure he's not completely oblivious of what it is and what some of the stuff he does stands for, right?
I'm sure he's aware of what he's doing that lead people to believe such things but didn't he say in the deuces remix that:

"Jay finally got it through my head not to run my mouth
so when you talk bout "you know who" I don't know who you talkin' bout"

makes you wonder doesn't it?

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
well when he's gonna wear a horus chain it's gonna raise a few eyebrows.
also not saying that he is part of an occult but i'm sure ye is very aware of what the illuminati is and has done his research on it, some stuff in his videos and how he dresses do resemble freemasonry. i'm sure he's not completely oblivious of what it is and what some of the stuff he does stands for, right?
The atmosphere is where pretty much every one who doesn't do the norm is singled out as some member of a vast conspiracy to bring about the devil's domination of the world.  ;iunno:  Sure, I'm certain he's aware what he rocks and says raises eyebrows, but that doesn't mean he's a part of it.  Further research into what he's actually depicting yields that he is in no way a part of the occult.  All a person has to do is do research. 

I did, and learned some very interesting stuff concerning history.  Kanye being a part of the Illuminati wasn't in what I read, though. 

I see your point, though, I see your point.  But I guess there's no such think as bad publicity.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Morc said:
Addressing it would only feed the trolls.
oh yah, and making songs like "devil in a new dress" and saying satan 3 times, and having devils in his music videos, and shit like that ain't feeding the trolls?

wtf.....

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
isn't it weird how artists like ye, jay-z, rihanna and lady gaga all of a sudden doing similar edgy material and symbolism that's similar to freemasonry the past few years? you didn't see this type of shit everywhere 10 years ago from popular artists like them :iunno:
lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
I dont think he needs to address it at all.  People should just stop making accusations, and this wouldnt even be a discussion. He doesnt need to address anything that doesn't exist

·
Registered
242 Posts
yeah and maybe in the meanwhile obama should sit down and have a reasonable discussion with the people who think he is a kenyan muslim communist

retards are gonna be retards, and there's nothing you can do to talk sense into them.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.