Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56,642 Posts
"They say I was the abomination of Obama's nation...." 

Not anymore, I guess.  :D

Karma's a bitch, isn't it, Mr. President?  :problem?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Coldplay Expert said:
Karma's a bitch, isn't it, Mr. President?  :problem?:
Haha  :yay:

I still find it weird how quickly the majority of the media have gone from hating him to praising him :D
Its almost like last year didn't even happen now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,284 Posts
KennyWest said:
Haha  :yay:

I still find it weird how quickly the majority of the media have gone from hating him to praising him :D
Its almost like last year didn't even happen now.
This game you could never win
Cause they love you, then they hate you, then they love you again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
931 Posts
KennyWest said:
Haha  :yay:

I still find it weird how quickly the majority of the media have gone from hating him to praising him :D
Its almost like last year didn't even happen now.
its like the opposite of obama, it crazy how quickly people have gone from loving him to hating him.  fucking fox news making up lies and spreading fear.

Rally to Restore Sanity - 10/30/10
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
"They say I was the abomination of Obama's nation...." 

Not anymore, I guess.  :D

Karma's a bitch, isn't it, Mr. President?  :problem?:
What goes around comes around..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,569 Posts
I like when Kanye ranks high on lists but...this list is so ridiculous. How on earth are these people defining influential? Seriously. In what world is Rafael Nadal more influential than the president of the United States.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,188 Posts
AnnaJ said:
I like when Kanye ranks high on lists but...this list is so ridiculous. How on earth are these people defining influential? Seriously. In what world is Rafael Nadal more influential than the president of the United States.
in a world where the United States is not the only country!  :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,569 Posts
MrMido21 said:
in a world where the United States is not the only country!  :kanyeshrug:
Oh, so a tennis player had more influence on the world than a world leader? What great influence did Nadal have? I must have missed how mine and the rest of the people in the world's lives have been effected by him this year.

I think it would be better called a popularity list.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,188 Posts
AnnaJ said:
Oh, so a tennis player had more influence on the world than a world leader? What great influence did Nadal have? I must have missed how mine and the rest of the people in the world's lives have been effected by him this year.

well 1st the poll (people) said so! and 2nd did you just call Obama a "world" leader?? lol stretching it a bit aren't we?! don't get me wrong i love Obama but he's not the biggest influence in my life!  and i'm sure a lot in that "world" will tell you the same thing! sorry..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,569 Posts
MrMido21 said:
well 1st the poll (people) said so! and 2nd did you just call Obama a "world" leader?? lol stretching it a bit aren't we?! don't get me wrong i love Obama but he's not the biggest influence in my life!  and i'm sure a lot in that "world" will tell you the same thing! sorry..
1.) You're right, there's never been a ridiculous or wrong poll in the history of the world. The users of askmen.com speak for everyone.

2.) You're right again, the US is totally not influential in world politics or events at all. I'm sure nothing they do has any influence on what any other country does. Not like US politics has effected anything that has happened anywhere else, like Britain. Y'all didn't invade Iraq or Afghanistan or anything with US troops led by those non important US leaders.

Lol, okay. Go on believing that Rafael Nadal and Drew Brees are way more influential than presidents. Just sayin I think this poll is a little silly sounding.






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,188 Posts
AnnaJ said:
1.) You're right, there's never been a ridiculous or wrong poll in the history of the world. The users of askmen.com speak for everyone.

2.) You're right again, the US is totally not influential in world politics or events at all. I'm sure nothing they do has any influence on what any other country does. Not like US politics has effected anything that has happened anywhere else, like Britain. Y'all didn't invade Iraq or Afghanistan or anything with US troops led by those non important US leaders.

Lol, okay. Go on believing that Rafael Nadal and Drew Brees are way more influential than presidents.
lol easy now, i don't come here for political debates! but anyways i wasn't talking about a country i was talking about a man! it's really not a big of a deal if someone doesn't have Obama as their biggest influence, i mean most of the world (outside the states) only knew about him about 2 years ago! where in some other countries (spain for example) have known Nadal for the past decade so you can't really blame them if he's bigger as a hero or a roll model for them!

shiiiiit i love kanye more than i love Obama! what does that make me!  :ohno:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top